making 18M also ZGS or armadyl and bandos?

edard

i have made money in a lot of ways including, red chins,d imps,barrows,tanning,clues,RC, and some monster hunting, also mage training areana.

i would like to know the best way to make 18M so i can buy a zammy godsword or full armadyl and full bandos.

i can make 1.2M a day at mage training areana. with great mage exp

1.5M+ at d imps

2M a day with rc

and im not sure with barrows so im wondering out of all these things i could do what would be the best for my time and boredom and money

also do you think i should get the zgs or full bandos and armadyl- ill be mostly using zgs for cws and armadyl for mith drag hunting, also i could get armadyl and DFS for a lot of mith drag huntin so what should i do?

Bad_Eulogy.png

Both Runecrafting and mage training arena give a meaningful amount of exp in desired skills, so I would go for one of them. If you also have a magic goal, do that, otherwise Runecrafting.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Id suggest rc'ing. It's really good money if you can stand it.

As for what to buy, I'd go with ZGS. Armadyl is easily replaced by karils or Black D hide. DFS won't help you much wit Mith Dragons because it has no Range bonus. Bandos has worst melee defence than Barrows and the small prayer bonus and small strength bonus aren't worth the cash.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

in my opinion as regards armour I would go for an sgs, zammy dhide top and bandos tassets. Found this combination extremely good for melee. Ags I will never suggest it :) bought it and sold it just after 3 days of experimenting with it.

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots

hmm depends on how much you are going to cw and how important cw is to you...if you are a cw fanatic and really want to get like 1 million cw tix than the zgs is for you but other than for cw or boss killing the zgs doesn't really serve much purpose...i would recommend bandos and armadyl since buying both sets of armour will allow you to train both melee and range effectively as well as when boss hunting...armadyl and bandos both give the best range and strength bonus in the game...if you think that the small bonus isn't worth the additional millions look at how much more people are paying for the specials of the sgs and ags (although in my opinion those 2 items are overvalued just like 3rd age stuff)

armadyl and bandos will help you considerably in cw too ;)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png