OMG I H8 BEING MUTED!

cobweb86

i h8 being muted u cant even say that ur muted on quickchat!!!!!!!!!!! all i ask jagex is to put im muted on quickchat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why cant they just do that cus it causes aload of stress over ppl wen the other erson just talks quickchat and they dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr :x :wall:

signature removed. no alchololic references allowed unless they involve giving me a beer.

well, first things first, i'm not going to take you seriously as your lack of grammar annoys me, second thing is your muted for a reason. im sure SOME players will get the obvious fact since all you can use is Quick Chat Quotes. or if they say "Are you Muted?" you can then say "Yes" via QC.

and Just In Case this does lead to you ranting about being muted here's a link to less'n flaming.

Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Popoto.~<3

This is just a shot in the dark, but if you spam on runescape as much as you spam pointless threads on these forums, maybe that's the reason for your mute.

And someone just talking quick chat on a regular world is a pretty good sign they're muted.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png