Best weapon...?

slaytanicc

Exactly the same as the d long d scim debate, it has been troughoutly tested that scimitar is the best! Some people are jsut too thick headed to get it in there brain.

Just like some people are too thick headed to accept that sometimes with some monsters a scimi just ISNT the best option?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Exactly the same as the d long d scim debate, it has been troughoutly tested that scimitar is the best! Some people are jsut too thick headed to get it in there brain.

Just like some people are too thick headed to accept that sometimes with some monsters a scimi just ISNT the best option?

Then that monster isn't best to train at. Especially when you have over 100m, you should just train at the fastest place possible. Not ankous.

2dvjurb.png

Then that monster isn't best to train at. Especially when you have over 100m, you should just train at the fastest place possible. Not ankous.

Wel see, its mindnumbing to train at the same place for hours and hours... and the more money i can get before i go p2p the better... im trying to get atleast 5mil more so i can break the 150mil mark

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png