Solo Arma or Sara?

ChaosFlames

Well i just recently got 90 ranged, and I've been dying to try it out. I've been to Armadyl once before, but i really dont want to go through the hassle of finding a team to go with. And so i was wondering; Can i solo at all? And which would be better, Kree'ara or Zilyana?

Note: I dont have 70 agility yet, however im working on it >.>

Note: Working on 80 def aswell ;)

Regards, Chaos.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

I think sara would be better, as it requires more real skill and less stats. I managed to solo with my crappy stats and it wasn't even hard. Just not efficient. I guess you would do good with 90 range, just follow artemis' guide or the other one.

2dvjurb.png

Sara is definitely better to solo. If you do it right, you'll get way more kills there per trip than at Arma, since the only damage you should be taking is tanking the ranged mini and occasionally the melee mini. Of course, if you screw up, you can instantly cut your trip by a couple minutes by losing 60hp. With Arma, it's just "let's see how fast I can kill this guy while tanking everything," which ends up not being too many kills per trip even for 99 def and 99 ranged. Experienced Sara soloers can get 7 or 8 kills a trip, Arma soloers are lucky to get 4.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I guess i could, but I'd only be getting like 1-2 kills each trip, right?

Edit: Green, is that 7-8 kills maxed, or with my stats? (maxed most likely :|)

If you do it right, I bet you could get 3-5 kills on Sara, depending on luck. At Arma, you'd be lucky to get 2. I was talking about maxed stats for both of those numbers, but it scales down.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I solo 11 a trip with 92 ranged and 88 def.

Solo sara.

~Muj~

I'm inclined to say that you're lying. I can't imagine what you do to last that much longer than me or anyone else I've heard of O_o

I solo 11 a trip with 92 ranged and 88 def.

Solo sara.

~Muj~

Ouch, I need higher range so badly. Maybe I should start training :-#

Are you very experienced and do you use some special trick, or do you just follow the guides and don't mess up?

And green, your estimate seemed low to me. If you look in rate this on the sara hilt threads, more people claim to solo 9+ Zils/trip. Would be weird if they were all making up their numbers.

2dvjurb.png

Last trip i got 12 and got zil down to 40ish hp, it's really, really not that hard, use a wise invy and if your skilled you wont get hurt once by zil or star. I bring 3 range pots 13 brew t bird scrolls t birds and rest are rests + tele tab. Maxed you can get 16-18.

~MuJ~

MujGunGetDiv.png

Ok here are my main tips, use accurate, fire at zil twice a wall, if you think you can get a third shot, do it, but don't be to cocky and fire when shes a metre away. Pro mage and HAWK eye .Try not to brew to much as it wastes range pot, i leave my hp to as low aw 25 before brewing, although if its your first trip this is very unwise. At the end of a kill run to north wall and kill breee with hawk eye and pro mage then start killing growl till shes like 10 hp, after next zil kill kill growl pro range and kill bree then zil from safespot.

If you follow this youll get a good amount of kills.

~Muj~

MujGunGetDiv.png