My quest to improve Mining and Smithing

So im lvl 54 smithing and 72 mining and i have decided to blog about my journey to try to get to 70 smithing, so i will start here.

So i started about 2 weeks ago and i have about 2k coal. To get to lvl 70 i need to mine 20k coal :o and 10k iron :shock:. Making steel platebodys and then going to high alc the plates. This will also put me on exactly 62 magic.

I have also set a time goal on this, my birthday, March 4 2009.

So until i get there i will post weekly my coal count, my lvls, and my playing time, wish me luck.

Darth_Crater.png

Currently trying to raise my smithing to 70

So im lvl 54 smithing and 72 mining and i have decided to blog about my journey to try to get to 70 smithing, so i will start here.

So i started about 2 weeks ago and i have about 2k coal. To get to lvl 70 i need to mine 20k coal :o and 10k iron :shock:. Making steel platebodys and then going to high alc the plates. This will also put me on exactly 62 magic.

I have also set a time goal on this, my birthday, March 4 2009.

So until i get there i will post weekly my coal count, my lvls, and my playing time, wish me luck.

This belongs in a place called.... blogscape -.- but anyway, gl

Darn you lizzy -.-

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Gold is a much better method exp wise imo. There is a great guide on using this method that covers every nook and cranny of it. Go to RSOF, and type in the search bar "Smithing Guide". The first one should be it.

Anyway gl on your goal!

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg