A bit of Hunting Advice...

Yagami

Hello.

I'm about to hit 50 Hunting, but that's not really relevant, I guess I should state this first, I'm not bothered about money, I want to know...

I'm hunting Orange Salamanders 'til 59, then I'll hunt Reds 'til 67, then Blacks 'til 80, then Red Chinchompa after that, will that be faster XP? Or should I go straight to Chins at 63 and skip Black Salamanders?

I hope that made sense. O_o I haven't had much sleep. xD

Thanks in advance.

Again, cash isn't on my mind.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Black Salamanders all the way for XP. For sure. Prior catches seems good, Black sallies all the way!

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Do red salamanders as soon as you can, and stick with them until 80 (many will contradict me but they ARE faster than red chins until then). Skip black salamanders altogether.

Make sure u are southwest of the chaos alter, not northeast.

Btw I am 82 hunter just so you know. :thumbsup:

Skip black salamanders altogether.

Why skip Black Salamanders?

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Red sallys turn out to be about the fastest exp till 80 hunter. Then at 80 with 5 traps you should do red chins to 99 (if that is your goal)

Its just the way it is.

If you want pure profit then you should do best salamanders you can up to 63 then red chins.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

<3: Thanks for the help everyone, I think I'm going to do Red Salamanders up to 80, and then Chin the rest.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png