will you start mechscape?

iceharwk

• 2 weeks later...

i'd like to be given the opportunity to put as much time into a mechscape account as i have my runescape account. i really hope mechscape is well done and a good game and as popular or more popular than runescape. but i wouldnt expect mechscape to be as developed as runescape at the start simply because runescape has already had much time and work put into it so i think people will not fairly compare runescape to mechscape like when each started out.

runescape took time to grow and develop etc. it will be interesting to see if they follow-up with mechscape having things like the ge, quests, minigames and skills. i like the idea of parallel universes and actual travel to new planets etc. :) it should be well done but like i said, it will continue to develop. i'm looking forward to it and i hope it's as successful or more successful than runescape. so for sure i'll play it, i just hope jagex knows what people want unlike what they're currently doing with runescape; instant gratification is kind of not that great. starting with 25 gp and a pickaxe is where it's at. but who knows? i hope they keep levels and skill levels; i like that grinding is possible; but they will probably take most of the grind away; who knows; we'll see. and i doubt tip will step up and support jagex since they do pretty much the opposite of late apart from serving their own interests.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]