will you start mechscape?

iceharwk

i just read that mechscape is going to be eventually released and was wondering will you start it? not even bother with it and continue with rs? or play both? or give mechscape a test run to see what its like?

personally id give it a test run but i prefer medieval/fantasy games over future/sci-fi games, so i probably wont start mechscape :?

jack_harwk.png

if my account is carried over from runescape it would make me more inclined to join, but since i pay membership for runescape, already have ut large time and efort into my account and dont know much about this new game, i probably wont get fully into it as much as i have runescape

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Yeah, you have a similar view to me.

I've put too much into my RS account to just drop it for any other game.

I'd certainly give mechscape a test run. See what it's like.

It's also aimed at a more mature audience than RS so that would appeal to me.

So i might end up playing both if it's actually good, otherwise i'd stick with RS.

Cris_P_J_999.png

I'm not really into Sci-fi, I prefer fantasy, swords and spells and all that. I will probably give it a try like the majority of people, but I can't say without giving it a test run whether I will play it like I play runescape.

I think mechscape will be interesting to see any similarities between runescape and mechscape and see what Jagex has actually done on the game.

If its browser based and has the same setup as Rs ill give it a look, but theres no point saying i definetly will try it until more details about it come out,

Probaly won't drop my Rs character for it though, no matter how good it is. If i was gonna do that id go a Wow or something first.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I would maybe try it out, but I will probably just stick with RS.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I'm still thinking about it. But like Pyromancer said, it is aimed at a more mature audience, that might bring me in, although I probably won't quit RuneScape for it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm definitely going to try it out once it's released. We don't have to download anything, so why not?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.