How many cannonballs aprox. it takes?

Dracula_Magic

I'd recommend the dagannoths in the chaos tunnels, they have a crimson drop rate that is close to the dust devil drop rate.

As for the amount of cannonballs needed, they hit 0-30 randomly if I remember correctly. The average damage would be 15, slightly less because the dagannoths don't have over 30hp all the time. Let's say 12 damage on average.

The level 74 daggs have 70 hp, the level 92's 120hp. 95hp on average, so 8 cannonballs needed for every dagannoth.

You'll need about 1250 cannonballs if my math is correct.

And lol, you shouldn't use a cannon if you're worried about blasting all your cash.

2dvjurb.png

I'd recommend the dagannoths in the chaos tunnels, they have a crimson drop rate that is close to the dust devil drop rate.

As for the amount of cannonballs needed, they hit 0-30 randomly if I remember correctly. The average damage would be 15, slightly less because the dagannoths don't have over 30hp all the time. Let's say 12 damage on average.

The level 74 daggs have 70 hp, the level 92's 120hp. 95hp on average, so 8 cannonballs needed for every dagannoth.

And lol, you shouldn't use a cannon if you're worried about blasting all your cash.

What quest is required for chaos tunnels?

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

No quest, but using a map so you don't get lost helps.

You'll have to use prayer as they pile you, but the various fremennik drops as well as dagannoth hides will more than pay for the pots.

2dvjurb.png

Unless you're really low on cash, do what I do.

Buy 2k cballs, do the task, and then put the rest back into ge (:

But i must say D jay99's math sounds very close to what i normally use on tasks ;)

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

[hide=Chaos Tunnel Dags]

No quest, but using a map so you don't get lost helps.

You'll have to use prayer as they pile you, but the various fremennik drops as well as dagannoth hides will more than pay for the pots.

[/hide]

Erm yes the only problem with the dagganoths in the chaos tunnels is that they cannot be cannoned as you cannot bring a cannon into the chaos tunnels it will destroy it.

OT: For killing the one's under the lighhouse I would suggest buying 1.8k - 2k to be on the safer side of life :) and it is some good range experience you'll get from that and knowing some of the dagganoth tasks I've cannoned it will take about 20 minutes :D So anyway hope I helped!