Locked accounts.

Hedged

Well my account had been locked for unknown reasons. I went to appeal an offense at the Apple store at my local mall and the next thing I knew, my account was locked. I sent in an appeal two days ago and no progress has been made. What do I do? Please offer me your wisdom and integrity Tipiters because the RSOF certainly doesn't have any...AT ALL. :|

Hedged.png

Actually, Jagex took away Customer Support on the main page, so you can only contact them via RSOF, or appeals.

I'd say just wait it out. If it turns out to be locked, what else can anyone say or do? It's just really bad luck.

Actually, Jagex took away Customer Support on the main page, so you can only contact them via RSOF, or appeals.

I'd say just wait it out. If it turns out to be locked, what else can anyone say or do? It's just really bad luck.

Alright, thanks. :wall:

Hedged.png

It was probably a "safe-lock" because you attempted to login to rs at a different IP address, which trips an alert to JaGeX as someone has found out your password. Something along those lines but I think you get the point

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Go to RuneScape.com -> Account Management -> Recover Account "Recover a locked account." and fill up the form, after customer support has reviewed it will take 3days until the account is un-locked.

You are welcome.

But the apple store alone shouldn't cause this.. I have dynamic IP and I play at my friends, school - everywhere. But never been locked.

im having the same problem

some idiot keeps hacking me and failing

but jagex thinks its good idea to lock my account! :roll:

lock appeals can take a whole week -.-

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]