Aviansies

konzserwas

Nobody trusts me, I have been at Aviansies for a little over 110+ hours now. -.-

Nobody trusts me, I've spent over 100 hours timing, calculating and researching. 550k\64k XP an hour at the current addy bar prices is something I've yet to see beat.

Take into account he has a unicorn, you might need to sub the zammy book. HOwever if you use b2p and you kill fast enough w/ offense you won't get hit much. :idea:

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

If you're there for money i'd find another method, I kill around 120 an hour, 1 in 4 of them drop addy bars (4) so thats around 120 bars an hour. 240k. Theres also the fact that they drop runite limbs and rune daggers (p+) so take alch runes you can max at 300k an hour. Take range potions aswell, they're a tremendous help. Your armour (for tanking) should be a combination of range bonus and range defense bonus. I.e. Torags legs, Black d'hide body, Torags helm, Snakeskin boots, Ava's accumulator, Barrows gloves and then either An unholy Prayer book or granite shield. Try to mix 'n' match to find the setup right for you. I used the tip.it item builder on the item database. Oh and as for charms, they don't drop any at all, which is why i stopped killing them after about 6k kills :).

IamIronMan_I.png

If you're there for money i'd find another method, I kill around 120 an hour, 1 in 4 of them drop addy bars (4) so thats around 120 bars an hour. 240k. Theres also the fact that they drop runite limbs and rune daggers (p+) so take alch runes you can max at 300k an hour. Take range potions aswell, they're a tremendous help. Your armour (for tanking) should be a combination of range bonus and range defense bonus. I.e. Torags legs, Black d'hide body, Torags helm, Snakeskin boots, Ava's accumulator, Barrows gloves and then either An unholy Prayer book or granite shield. Try to mix 'n' match to find the setup right for you. I used the tip.it item builder on the item database. Oh and as for charms, they don't drop any at all, which is why i stopped killing them after about 6k kills :).

Did you read the thread? My method earns almost double that, with over twice the XP. \'

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks