91 Runecrafting!

After a LONG time of making Law runes through abyss, and doing nothing other than Zmi from level 83 during the past month or so, I finally got this level, and it's most probably the best thing I have achieved yet, way better than my first 99 skill :D

So, here it is:

91rcingmq8.png

91rcing2wh2.png

Also, if you look at the second picture, you'll see that my stats are pretty low, and so is my combat, so I'm very happy to have gotten this level with a lower cb :thumbsup:

Rate/Hate, this is my first post so I won't really get mad if some people don't like it :lol:

Bbqchipsfan.png

9/10 for 91

- 2 for using zmi

7/10

don't get me wrong, im not bashing ur accomplishment, but I did it the hard way and no one ever posted on my rate this :|

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

9/10 for 91

- 2 for using zmi

7/10

don't get me wrong, im not bashing ur accomplishment, but I did it the hard way and no one ever posted on my rate this :|

I don't get it though. If you had a choice of doing Zmi or Abyss, why would you choose Abyss? Zmi is 3x the exp per hour, so any smart person who values xp greater than money would do Zmi, since you would get to 91 faster and then the money would come in faster also. But it's ok, you have your opinions, I have mine ::'

Bbqchipsfan.png

9/10 for 91

- 2 for using zmi

7/10

I don't get it though. If you had a choice of doing Zmi or Abyss, why would you choose Abyss? Zmi is 3x the exp per hour, so any smart person who values xp greater than money would do Zmi, since you would get to 91 faster and then the money would come in faster also. But it's ok, you have your opinions, I have mine ::'

sense of accomplishment

p.s. I refuse to be the cause of a debate, so future posters, no need to quote me, he and I have agreed we have differing opinions

7/10

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Great achievement. I use to love RC when there was an incentive for me (the money :lol: ), use to only RC every day, but now the rune market is messed up so I wont be at it for a while.

10/10, whether you used the ZMI or Abyss it's still an amazing achievement many will never accomplish.

Great achievement. I use to love RC when there was an incentive for me (the money :lol: ), use to only RC every day, but now the rune market is messed up so I wont be at it for a while.

10/10, whether you used the ZMI or Abyss it's still an amazing achievement many will never accomplish.

Thanks and yeah, the rune market is pretty badly messed up atm :| , but I want the cape aswell as the 300M profit, so I'm still going for 99 not depending on the rune market :thumbsup:

Bbqchipsfan.png

9/10 for 91

- 2 for using zmi

7/10

Exactly. 93/99... 75-91 I did zmi and I agree with your point completely.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]