Preparation stories

Dbzruler72

Let's hear about your clan's preparation stories. What's the shortest time your clan has prepared for a war? How many members can your clan pull to a one-day prep? One week? Two weeks? Anything happened to (almost) call off a war?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Last month we (rohawks) pulled 18 members to a 30 minute prep war. Yesterday night we pulled 11 members to a week prep war. :?

Shortest prep I think I have been in was Apathy and we had a 15 min prep 5 v 5.

pan.png

Power changes with time.

Our maximum was March '06 against DS pulling 220 people to a 2 (not 100% sure) week preparation war but currently it's different.

We pulled 29 to an hour preparation war last night against CL at about 10 PM EST so a large proportion of our clan was asleep (GMT members) which I find quite impressive.

To a week preparation war we could pull 50-something.

If it was a RAW war, members suddenly appear so could easily be over 80 members.

And I don't think anything really (except Jagex closing the Wilderness, again) could stop a clan war once it's agreed upon. We pulled 55 against WL a few months back when our forums were down to a day preparation war on a weekday which was awesome.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

well, I'm in MD, and these days we do mostly monster hunting and such, seeing that about 3-6 members (our average) come to an event out of 12 usually, this can prove a problem in defeating even the weakest of clans.

Best we've done was a one week prep though, pulled 3 members back in old MD -.- .

22031_s.gif