What should i do now with my character?

jonathanfox5

I recently reached my goal of 85 attack / str and am now at a loss of what to do now with my character. Here are my stats:

Attack - 85

Strength - 85

Defence - 70

Hitpoints - 83

Combat - 100 (f2p) / 101 (p2p)

I am very tempted to raise my defence to around 80ish but could the exp that it would take me to get there be better used in attack or strength? Also, i would like to remain effective in pvp by not raising my combat unnecessarily and i wonder if i would be best off leaving my def and continuing to raise my attack and str.

I practically "grew up" in f2p (until i was about level 85ish, with many returns to it inbetween memberships. All of my strength was leveled in f2p) which is dominated by pures who advocate that str is the only important stat and laugh at anyone who has more than 40 defence. As such, i am a little biased towards their point of view but i would appreciate it if someone would clarify if it would be a good idea for me to keep def as it is or increase it.

Jonathanfox5.png

I am far from knowledgeable in the PvP aspect of the game, however if you are looking to stay good at the PKing aspect then you should probably stay 70 defence. Unless you are going to max out your combats before doing PvP I would save defence for last. Maybe go with 90+ str? That seems to work out a lot for PKers.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I remember reading somewhere that your resistance to magic is very dependant on your mage level, that might be it :?:

Yup. Your magic defense level is the average between your defense and magic levels, so somebody with 90 defense and 10 magic would have an effective defense level of 50 against magic attacks.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png