~: Lock Please :~

BlueThug

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say number 2

kill it

to the point, what about it spreading to RS2. If they took the time to clean it up they would become more educated as far as the programs that the macroers use. Solution 1 opens the option of future defenses.

I dont think all the autoers and macros used on RSC would work on RS2...im sure there are some that do work but not the majority of ones that work on RSC. I could be wrong though. I dont see why it's even tolerated anyone caught using a macro or an autoer should be perm banned no questions asked. If you ask me jagex's lenient attitude towards cheating is just as big of a problem. Cheats thrive on the weakness that the society provides them.

yes so anyway (zaros is the best By The Way(btw)) everyone agrees it should be shut down

or

jagex should let the players take control,

ie give it up to the new mods of rsc, there are enough ppl wanting to be one

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

like i said earlier...RSC isnt even runescape...people only pay it to test out their pures...im sorry if ur not in that 99.99999% of pkers...but if this makes u feel any better...they did do a giant ban like a couple months ago...like 5k RSC players banned...dont matter much though since people can auto back to those stats anywayz

HAHAHAHAHAHL LLOL FCING IDIOT "RSC" is RUNESCAPE THANK YOU YOU PISED ME OFF ON MY VACATION IN SPAIN THANKS YOU NERD:. :evil:

Adelais.jpeg

you allowed someones online post about a game to ruin your vacation........wow dude your a loser

and you call him a nerd lol

i know...really...

sorry if u enjoy macroing ur pure just that much...didnt mean to spoil the autocatching ur pc was doing while u were on vacation :roll:

its crazy to know that so many people dont know how bad the autoing is is RSC. Let me explain it to you since today I was told that it wasnt that big of a deal and if I didnt like it then I shouldnt pk or train. Macroing is now affecting all of the following skills...

F2P (From what I have personally seen)

-in PKing and Training there are autoers everywhere. Affects all the fighting skills.

-in mining, the mining guild is full of lvl 3 auto miners with ridiculous names like, Mine 4 Me, Mine 4 Me2, etc...

-in fishing the same problem exists, same stupid names with lvl 3's autoing and selling 10's of thousands of fish to the general store.

P2P (Now talking about complaints from people in P2P, I am not a P2P member)

-in theiving, people have told me that they stood for hours trying to lvl their stats fairly but didnt have a chance due to the number of macroers.

-in agility, people said they were tired of lvling their stats fairly if someone else could do the same thing and not be punished.

Overall: JAGeX has left the game alone and it is now being controlled by the players not the owners, this disrupts the balance of the game and now the game is in chaos and out of control. Action needs to be taken.

Jagex simply knows and accepts that it can't do anything about the auto-ing problem, thats why they've moved to RS2. Simply because if they freeze the account of the autoer and then he'll create another account and guess what- he'll auto again :o and Jagex can't really do anything about it.

Yet the second option is also not feasible because although Jagex doesn't care (or can't do anything) about the autoers, they still want the money paid by the playing members of RSC. So the only two viable solutions are: keep getting the money, and let RSC fall (not much they can do anyway, it's a lost case IMO) OR freeze RSC altogether (which means "RSC tours" are still available, kinda like a museum, but no playing on it) and step up on RS2 security and rule breaking punishment.

I vote for the second (MY second solution :P)

so in this and most cases copy me and say what i said, dont give me any credit though no cant do that, then u do a cheap shoot ' i vote MY number 2'

srry if own idea but u should read the whole thing first

For those who refuse to believe it, people DO macro on rs2. My longtime real life friend who has been playing for over a year started using an autofighter a while ago, and skyrocketed from 82 to 98 combat extremely quickly, i beat him to 90 combat but after that he just took off. Jagex does care and he did get banned a few weeks ago. I find it extremely sad because he was legit up to 82 with 75 woodcut and 70+ fletching, but nonetheless he did auto. I suspected something was up and he regretfully told me all about what happened, he even sent me a screenie over aim. We always go on the same world and once I saw him autoing, I couldn't believe it. He was 3 iteming at the deadly red spiders in Varrock sewers. I believe he was on the verge of getting a yellow phat, so sad that he botted just to gain a few combats over me. 30k from combat 99, and banned. Great job to jagex, if only they would do that about rsc.

EDIT: Got him to send me the screenshot again:

iknewitjoshcheated.PNG[/img]

Well, for one, the auto detection system on RS2 is supirior to the one on RSC.

RSC's engine can't handle high rate checking of auto-ers, simple because of it's limited coding thing.

RSC still has a few real players, but they are a minority...

Maybe deletion is the best way, but it's sad that's it the best way...

no deletion is not any option cos its history.

if it really has got that bad the options are download or museum

downloads are easy to hack but detected u cant restart if they do it right.

museum is the other option which i think is best, they stop ppl playing and just show them what it was like, or they let ppl stay on but they cant get their skills up(move all to lev 99. so others can see what the rsc world was like and if everyone is 99, no one can hack. (so alot will quit then bring it back amazing number of hacks down to half))

Shutting down RSC would be a bad idea. We all know that people auto on RS. Shutting down RSC would force/make them play RS. Bringing their autos and nonesence to the other game. Jagex is only keeping RSC around and using it as a scape goat for the autoers.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

i realy hate to say it.... but ill have to say option 2.

i agree that rsc is the mother of the current runescape but its time to pull the plug on it. everytime i check to see how many people are on it, i only see 200 people max on each server. and its over run with macroers (more than there were before rs2 came out). so, just pull the plug on it jagex, it was a great game and rs2 will never be in its league.