~: Lock Please :~

BlueThug

i am really starting to think JAGeX uses RSC to keep all the autoers happy, and keep em out of Rs2.

Wow, i never thought of that. It makes perfect sense and is a sensible reason for JaGeX. <---Bluethug, there's your answer.

Sup noobs.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really starting to think JAGeX uses RSC to keep all the autoers happy, and keep em out of Rs2.

Wow, i never thought of that. It makes perfect sense and is a sensible reason for JaGeX. <---Bluethug, there's your answer.

answer? to keep the CHEATERS happy? :?

AND to keep the cheaters away from rs2. :)

Sup noobs.

either way both of your replies basically say that JAGeX supports cheaters.

either way both of your replies basically say that JAGeX supports cheaters.

No, it basically means that JaGeX uses RSC to keep the autoers and cheaters away from RS2, and that JaGeX could careless if nobody played RSC.

Sup noobs.

we've been over this and your just going over the same stuff :?

exactly...11 pages of people saying the same things. There really isn't a way to stop autoers. I think this topic should die now...

knightsoforderse9.png

we've been over this and your just going over the same stuff :?

exactly...11 pages of people saying the same things. There really isn't a way to stop autoers. I think this topic should die now...

Im looking for a good discussion, not an arguement, and new ideas.

would ppl get real.

if u pay for p2p its on both, so saying that they only get a bit of money off it is a lie.

if there is a load of cheats then it means that jagex has no reason to clean it up.

if jagex has no reason to clean it up, it would mean that it thinks everyones an auto.

if this is the case then it would mean a complete white-wash on rsc.

if this happened non-autos would complain and then they might start again.

if this happened the autos would be back on in seconds doing the same again.

if this happened then jagex would lose their main rsc population.

so what if after stopped ppl coming on to rsc then did a weak of heavy modding, and left the gates closed so only certain ppl were allowed on rsc.

if this happened then there would be a mass rush for rs2 which would cause more damage there.

if this happened jagex would lose about half its player population.

if this happened then jagex would end up closing down alot of the servers.

if that happened the remaining worlds would be over-populated, more ppl would leave.

if this happened jagex would fold.

so the only option i can see is this idea, as all the others would pretty much end in 2 ways: jagex closeing or rsc haveing a load of autos, so the big plan is...

rsx- the new runescape for hackers and autos, a world free from mods or npc king.

impossible u say, i say not.

the whole area will be free from restictions and laws, it will just be player on player until one of them rises up and becomes the most powerfull as they have a following of ppl to defend them.

it would be a very territorial game makeing autoing difficult, also allowing mass clan wars for territory, the game would not have quests or some of the skills rsc/2 has. it would be a huge multi attack wasteland, making a lone person unimportant. the boundreys of each world would shift everyday.

if this happened it would be a game that meant if u left u would be losing land. making this real would take a while but most of the hackers and such would leave. it would be like:

rsc was for the ppl who wanted the quite life

rs2 was for training or just playing

rsx was for glory and power

most ppl would leave rsc/2 in favor of the new rsx as it would let u do what ever u wanted, with no mods at all cheating would be common and everyone would do it, making it to the top with out cheating would be hard to say the least.

hacking would not be outlawed as long as it was minute amounts, changing stats and such. with no mods on rsx and the small population on rsc/2 there would be a surge of mod activity in both scapes that would mean there was near no cheating.

rsx would take a lot of work to build from the origial or the new rs but once done it would mean the end to the pointless rules that mean nothing to anyone. ppl would be happy as they now had a massive battlefield to fight over and clans are easy to see.

death would be the best part of the game as it meant u got to visit the armory where the weapons were cheap and good quality, to regenerate there would be a ritual spell that anyone of the clans would do.

5 ppl would make the spell happen anywhere and anyone who had died could get through it by choice, the 5 would be unattackable until they stopped. meaning a huge wave of attackers could come through in the heart of the opponates land, breaking down the supply lines and making it impossible to hold out the invading forces.

to mark land there would be a team made marker flag, the flag maker would be the leader of the clan, anyone could make a flag. the other teams leader could place their flag in the same spot if anyone else had pulled the first flag up. making the lands won and lost easy to control.

only 2 areas would it not be p-on-p that would be the armory and the holy lands, this is where the 2 most impostant parts of the game are, after u die u are sent to one or the other:

armory for weapons and armor

holy land for potions and spells

this means that only one or the other is accessible, when u die u lose everything on u except for ur money. the other things are dropped for others to collect. if u are a leader when u die ur flags be come stale and ur team needs to take them before the other teams do as flags-sites are tradeable.

the map would be a much smaller world map display showing the clan territory range. it would also have the option to switch to the normal small map the same as rsc.

u would be able to use ur rsc/2 skills on rsx but ur rsx skill would be non-transferable, making it easy to level up but hard to train on the other 2 still.

the skills would not include: prayer, herblore, farming or slayer.

instead there would be:

recharge rate- leveled by getting back to heath with out food

mana- use in rital spells to keep them on, recharges automaticly, leveled by useing spells

luck- increases the chance of a good random event, trained by giving away money and/or land to 'death'

energy transfering- changes health to mana or vise-versa at a speed, trained by killing sprees

killing sprees would start when u killed someone or something and would end when u died. if u killed no one then u would be cursed and lose life until u did kill.

death is where the holy land and the armory is, the more land u give up to it the higher ur luck is. to give up money or land u need to remove ur own flags about 24 hours after placing them, to give up money drop the money inside the land u will give up then give it up.

the random events are:

bad:

fury- kills u instantly and anyone else on the screen

lance- u lose all but one life point

backfire- use ur own spell to kill u and anyone doing the spell with u

vines- drains ur life and other skills

good:

fire flys- lets u contol an army of insects to attack ur opponante

rage- lets u contol an army of beasts to attack ur opponante

spiral- gives u a one time spell to destroy a spell

walls of iron- gives u immunity to all weapons that are man made or bought at the armory

anything i may have missed pm me, and could some one pm the corrected version. thanks

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Archimage_a that is the WORST idea i have EVER heard!. :x

wtf would be good about a game that SUPPORTS hacking and cheating etc!? :x

For the people saying delete RSC...Get real, just over 2k people (as far as i know) play rsc! they would be extremely upset and angry if it were to be deleted because some poeple who play rs2 say it sucks!...

Now about this topic, i think Jagex should do something...and take a SERIOUS look at RSC cheating...Maybe once every wednesday or something have all mods log into there and get all the cheaters banned etc. :? Sure more people would create accounts but just keep banning em, eventually most of them will quit doing that. :wink:

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

actualy a game like that would mean that ppl had achance to cheat in public which would scare most ppl and more importanatly if eveyone did it it would be the done thing and no one would care.

and this is virtally the only way to stop the cheating, a new rs to cheat on would make ppl go 'hay why bother cheating on rsc/2 where we can get caught, when we can go on to rsx and do it easily'

(althought it would be difficult to do other than hacking as it autos would be killed in the complete war)

if u dont like this idea then (ur weird) it could be changed to include mods and other stuff but then the problem would just move around until this finaly happens. u all know im right

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

How about they reset everyones lvl back to lvl 3 and put about 20-30 greater demons at lumbridge exits. and about 5 at the spawn point. thatll fix em up.

well if you consider that, why not just make the whole game wilderness. Wild lvl x everywhere. hmm, that would be interesting, no?

Solution number 2, delete it. Too little people play rsc now...It's mostly just macroers anyway. So getting rid of it would make the runescape world better :)

The only problems i see with this is that with rsc gone we would be :

1)Destroying the very creater of the game we play now

2)All those macroers would need to go somewhere and thery will try their best on rs2 i'm sure

3)Rsc has too many memories of us old players in it. for me it was my first set of full rune ever, my first defeating the dragon and the meeting of the first friend i still have now. Ast1998899 wants to see rsc cleaned

K_Kazul.jpeg

Solution number 2, delete it. Too little people play rsc now...It's mostly just macroers anyway. So getting rid of it would make the runescape world better :)

2)All those macroers would need to go somewhere and thery will try their best on rs2 i'm sure

3)Rsc has too many memories of us old players in it. for me it was my first set of full rune ever, my first defeating the dragon and the meeting of the first friend i still have now. Ast1998899 wants to see rsc cleaned

K_Kazul.jpeg

lol, everyone knows all that, but what would be a solution for it?

UPDATE:

RSC F2P has been removed.

2nd Aug 2005 - RuneScape Classic is no longer available to free users

We had planned on keeping RS-Classic around as a fun little nostalgia trip for people who wanted to see what the game was once like. However that idea is currently being spoiled by some irresponsible players who just see it as good place to cause trouble. We're not happy with this, so we are taking steps to clean it up so our loyal players can enjoy it properly. This is the first step in achieving that. You won't see it improve massively overnight, but this makes it much easier for us to kick out the troublemakers and make sure they actually stay out, rather than coming back. So in the long run there should be a big improvement.

If you wish to play for free we recommend you play our main RuneScape game instead. We would like to reassure our users that we have absolutely NO intention whatsoever of removing the free version of our main game.

The main version of RuneScape was designed from the ground up to have far better monitoring and protection systems. It is regularly updated anyway, and also being our main game means there is a bigger team looking after it. All this means it's possible for us to run and police a free version of the main RuneScape far more easily and affordably. So we've decided it makes most sense to make that our main free offering. You can expect the free version of the main game to continue to be available for years to come.

JMod

That would solve all our problems. A JMod just for RSC. Check the RSC official rants forum. It's stickied. They want a JMod and if u ask me, they're not too far off from getting one.

Well... I guess i was wrong... :D

JAGeX took the most cowardly option...

A JMod just for RSC would have solved all problems...

JAGeX, Andrew, what you did was wrong and cowardly. RESTORE F2P!!!!