The Random Element

danelennon

We must remember that randoms were made to help stop bots, so they aren't random at all - they come grab you when you act... botty

But if you're training in an area where nobody is around or nobody is talking then there isn't much you can do to seem non-botty :o

Which is why, although most of the time in a very crappy way, they reward you for going through it.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

lol@ guy who says 2 kalphite tasks in a row is impossible

since smoking kills update you can get infinite consecutive tasks. I just had 5 black demon tasks in a row, and ive had 6 in a row on turoths.

Repeating tasks is VERY common, and also at times very annoying. though getting trip abyssal demons is fun

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

True, nothing can be totaly random because even if it is a million random things, they will still repeat after that million is over. This discussion is really over because we have 2 sides, the side that believes random is random and the side that doesnt believe it. Now we have like 50 diff defintions of the exact same thing.

I myself have not gotton a shade random for 2+ years... im sad...

Same with zombie and that bone dude but thats cause i dont bury many bones any more... what u need for shade random??

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

This guy is talking bs, you can't get assigned two kalphite tasks in a row.

He's [cabbage] for attention --> Ban

Seems like you know nothing about Slayer, since the Smoking Kills update you can now get 2 tasks in a row, I got 2 Abyssal Demon Tasks, also happened with another creature, think it was Gargoyles

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png