Which final fantasy is the best?

Blitzmage13

Hmmm i went to go look at it last night (tactics advanced) (incidently actuly costs 29.99 for used one...), and if its like what it says on the box, i will absolutly not buy it. If im correct, is it that you can form a party, and when they die off you get more, and there is really no spacific characters? I dont like that kind of play, cause i like to be emotionaly attached to the characters, and if lets say one dies, i like it to mean something, not that the character can just be replaced.

Edit: For example Aris, i havent played it, yet i know cloud liked her and that she dies.

You have 4 or 5 main characters that are in the story line and every hour or so a new character offers to join your party, you look at his race, profession, stats, etc and decide if you could use a guy/girl like him. At the start of every battle you choose 6 people from your party to fight with. Its a different sort of fight then most FF games. More stretegy based. Anyway, you party ususally grows to about 12-15 people (max is like 35 but the more people you have the harder it is to keep everyone leveling up since each person gets less battle time).

Normally if a character dies in battle nothing special happens. You can pheonix down or Life him back to life, or just wait for the battle to end (after each battle everyone gets full hp, mp, and comes back to life).

There are 30ish areas that you can fight in, and in two of those areas people can 'die'. In the areas "Jagads" if someone is dead when the round ends you loose them. However realize that most of the time you fight there (and you rarly ever go there) your characters won't even get close to 0 hp and even if they do, all you have to do is make sure to use 'life' or a pheonix down of them before you kill the last guy :wink:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ok thats not too bad, but what i ment by dieing was that it was apart of the story line, not in battle. But anyways, i just used that as an example of how i like the story line. Dramatic, but really fun and exciting.

I may get it.... but i want pokemon emerald first :lol:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Final Fantasy's I have played:

FF6: Haven't finished it yet, about to go and do the last dungeon and defeat kefka (monsters seems hard there).

FF7: Completed it 2 times. Best FF I ever played...hands down.

FF8: Loved it. Completed it 2 times.

FF9: Ok, not the best FF game, but I liked it. Great atmosphere and gameplay, story was a bit flat. Completed it once.

FF10: Good, took time to get used to different gameplay. Completed it 2 times.

FF10-2: More of a girly game, but not bad, nice array of items to collect which travel over to next game.

Can't wait for FF 12!!! :D :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.