Bored and wondering what to do

Great_one

well as i have finally compleated all quest(about a month ago) i find myself without anything to do. i have about 16-17m at my disposale and i figure it is time to start having fun. so i am asking what to do here are somethings you should know first.

stats

mid-low 80' for all combat stats

70 prayer 71 summoning

86 cooking

60+ all stats(most are just over 60 or at 60 if i dont specify)

fletching is in the 70's

76 fishing

80 wc

114 combat

stuff i am thinking i might do but idk

spend tons of money on a 99 or close to one(16m cash if you didnt read)

spend tons on just fun crap(stuck atm as the stupid [wagon] manipulators are locking all the fun stuff)

go for 99 wc(idk how i would do but i would probably cut yews)

so please give me ideas of what to do and how to do it PLEASe i beg of you i am teatering on only playing whent her are updates i need help....

Y_Z.png

fight stuff and get clue/get summoning up

i was actualy getting clues from daggs recently but even w/ something better for clues i can go on streaks of 2-4 hours without one and that throws me out of the groove. and i want to get summoning up through waterfiends but the ss are all locked atm

Y_Z.png

Just do what you enjoy. Like range/slayer/rc.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Minigames. Especially the PvP ones.

try and get gold castlewars armor

hmm i have never been partial to castle wars...my bh career is basicly over till 125+ combat because i am limited to the high crater.

i dont know i would really like it if i could get a sara sword to get my slayer up. i would like 79 summoning.

any more help is greatly apriciated

Y_Z.png

well what i say by i want to have fun now is that before i would have fun if it didnt hurt my finances to much. now i just want to have fun...still atm trying to get a ss and arma helm for waterfiends.

i still need more help :pray:

Y_Z.png

You enjoy ranged? You could do a bit of that. Sometimes I find it fun to just mess around. I mean you could get a skills cape but I don't think that qualifies as 'fun.' You could potentially buy good melee armor and slay. I don't know...

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again