i hate jellies so much -.-

deathdrow

Duradel is soo much better anyways. After a while, he'll learn to accept you, and give you better tasks. ;)

But honestly, he started me out (after Smoking Kills) with back to back and links of Black Demons, and Iron/Steel Dragons.. Since my 20th-30th or so tasks though, I have yet to recieve any of these again, and have been getting tons of Dust Devils, Abberant Spectres, Fire Giants, Daggannoths, and Kalphites (all somewhat enjoyable).

Depends on your luck though really, no one can truthfully say that they've figured out the assignments of Slayer Masters..

Who knows? Jagex might be trying to send you a message like: "Do your clue scrolls! Theres 3rd Age there for you!" Try to think positively. :)

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

all slayer masters get stuck in loops. for the first time in over 120 tasks i got a new monster from duradel. abby demons, got them 2 times. i hope the loop is broken.

also chaeldar is a horrible slayer master imo, use sumona alot less junky tasks at least

ive heard loops/chains lasting 20-30 tasks, and for me it was 266 if you count sumona for me which was also chained. im still hoping to see a new task from duradel to confirm its over. perhaps my chain is now of 6 monsters not 5. at least finnaly one is good/profitable

be patient and don't give up is best advice i can say

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning