Turn prayer mode off?! YES pl0x. -UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BNCBot

Grats to everyone for getting this put into the game! \'

So if they do make that update, would there be one in the future that would allow you to automatically eat a piece of food in your inventory when you click the hp icon? Clicking the prayer menu and turning off your prayers shouldn't take more than a second. And if you have decent gear on with any sort of prayer bonus, you most likely wouldn't lose any prayer points anyway.

The food suggestion might happen alongside with Summoning and Prayer, but the point of these suggestions isn't getting an advantage in combat, although it might provide an incredibly small one, but ease of use. The better and more streamlined the interface, the better the game.

I love you, will. <3:

I love you too. :D

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Grats to everyone for getting this put into the game! \'

So if they do make that update, would there be one in the future that would allow you to automatically eat a piece of food in your inventory when you click the hp icon? Clicking the prayer menu and turning off your prayers shouldn't take more than a second. And if you have decent gear on with any sort of prayer bonus, you most likely wouldn't lose any prayer points anyway.

The food suggestion might happen alongside with Summoning and Prayer, but the point of these suggestions isn't getting an advantage in combat, although it might provide an incredibly small one, but ease of use. The better and more streamlined the interface, the better the game.

I love you, will. <3:

I love you too. :D

Much help from Will of course! And holy CABBAGE CABBAGE CABBAGE, my ideas work! Jagex loves me.

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342