Safespotting?

Storm

Topic moved to Help & Advice. :)

Please ask all RuneScape related questions here.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Try this:

When you first attack and you run out to get closer to the monster, after your first bolt hits run back to your spot and wait for your opponent to come to you. once it is right up next to you try again. This worked for me in the black dragon area of the Evil Chicken's Lair.

joshkb8.jpg

I'm p2p and I think crossbow is members only, not sure though. Shouldn't make a difference anyway.

it makes a difference if you are playing on a f2p world

otherwise:

there are less safespots ingame now cause monsters got diagonal movement. but if you are running towards the monster and cant shoot it from a distance it sounds more like your are on a f2p world.

try to shoot from a distance with nothing between you two - if it works, you should search a different safespot

(by works i mean you shoot it and dont run to it / it should run to you while you stand still)

It is simply the distance between you and your opponent and the actual range that a weapon is capable of shooting. If your opponent is further than the range the weapon allows, you run until you are within that range. Try switching to longrange for your first shot and when the NPC gets closer then switch back to Rapid.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I often came across this problem when I had run on. Turn it off and try again.

Other than I can't think what the problem is, unless your too far away or something is in the way.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg