Witch Arrows Should i Use?

slaytanicc

In a Thread yesterday i asked where the best place would be for me to raise my Ranged... Well i am currently busy doing so at the Ice Giants. It is going really good accept for one thing, i hit way to much 0's using Bronze arrows.... Now all i want to know is witch arrow i should use? Bronze, Iron or Steel?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Miths cost about 45gp each...And steels cost about 35gp each... I hit the same with them, so i guess ill just use the 50k steels i have in my bank... i dont want to go spend huge summs of muney on arrows now, because im trying to save as much of it as i can for when im a member... so steel, iron and bronze are really actually the only options...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

irons are fine really...i trained using irons whenever i was f2p at moss giants on karamaja...but steels do make a difference and it is quite noticeable...really depends whether you want greater speed or cost efficiency...i'm not sure of price diff between irons and steel now but if they are quite close use steels cause you need to remember that steel arrows can be recovered more often than iron arrows...so if you buy steels although they cost more you attack more and you can use each steel arrow more times on average...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png