Pet Dogs

Crim_nimora

A nice addition to the game would be pett dogs.

It would be easy to make cause they would just have to minoly alter the apperance of the guard dogs or use the one on the farm below falador and put them on the cats program with woof instead of mieow.

and I thought it was meow...

lol, crim, your a funny guy, they will need to havea purpose, i mean the cats are used for the dude in west ardogaron

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

I have a cat....shes satan

ok I thought of a quest you would need a dog in

something like this

you talk to the fur dude in varrock, he tells you he needs a certain number of some special fur (new animal not yet in game) but hes to busy running the market (since its so outrageously busy) and he sends you to find these furs

you go to a forester for help tracking the animal and he lends you a dog that tells you which way to go to find one of the creatures

at the end of this quest maybe you would also gain the ability to USE furs for once like you can leather

some of the npc farmers already have dogs, id assume that most members are above the status of an npc so dogs should be brought into rs.

maybe you could teach it tricks that sorta work as emots for the dog...like glasswall, glimb rope etc.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

I like the idea... Especially since my kitten ran away.

I would definitely tell Gertrude to go screw herself if they gave us dogs.

And we could teach it tricks like: Roll Over, Sit, Play Dead, Etc.

I like the idea... Especially since my kitten ran away.

I would definitely tell Gertrude to go screw herself if they gave us dogs.

And we could teach it tricks like: Roll Over, Sit, Play Dead, Etc.

yea my kitten ran away too (grr stupid kitten :x )

Im sure dogs would be a lot more loyal :wink:

lope6jw0.jpg

I have a cat....shes satan

ok I thought of a quest you would need a dog in

something like this

you talk to the fur dude in varrock, he tells you he needs a certain number of some special fur (new animal not yet in game) but hes to busy running the market (since its so outrageously busy) and he sends you to find these furs

you go to a forester for help tracking the animal and he lends you a dog that tells you which way to go to find one of the creatures

at the end of this quest maybe you would also gain the ability to USE furs for once like you can leather

ya, with the furs, it could be a new skill called hunting, and with the furs that you get you should be able to make special hunting gear, and they should make more animals to hunt, and your dog will turn and face teh way a hunting animal is, if it is visable on the minimap

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

Meh, the idea's feasible. I doubt it's high on Jagex's priority list but could happen in the future.

I tepidly agree. Until I need a lot of death runes, I'm still bored the kitten that's been untouched in my bank for a year.

lpinkus

So if you are in wildy and you are watching tv or something...but there is a pk-er and he's going to attack you..

Oh-No you aren't watching :lol:

But your dog is there so there goes a alarm very loud and you know you are being attacked

So how about THAT!!! :lol:

So if you are in wildy and you are watching tv or something...but there is a pk-er and he's going to attack you..

But your dog is there so there goes a alarm very loud and you know you are being attacked

Teach on your pet puppy to become guard dog. :twisted:

Pet parrot would be awesome!

I think that's pretty clever, actually :) JAGeX does reccomend and prefer that people don't go AFK, but this might be feasible.

lpinkus

• 3 weeks later...

with the new farming skill the sheep dog (whihc in my opinion is one of the best looking npc's in the game) could maybe have a use.

If they ever added more than just vegitable farming, and put in player owned farm animals.

if you ever get a chance go into the farmhouse south of falador and look at how weel made the sheep dog is, its one of the few npc's that breath.