Quests?

C0u134t3r

I will be soon so I am also interested in this. I heard that you should do Lost City for the Dragon weapons, and maybe for the Cosmic Altar(I believe it's there). Also, if you want good creatures complete the Creature of Frenkenstrain. This is all hearsay.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

Well, you should do creature of frenkenstrain, lost city, monkey madness, fairy tale pt1 and then start pt2(for fairy rings), Waterfall quest( easy quest good exp reward), fight arena(good exp as well) preist in peril(acsess to canafis), nature spirit(acsess to swamps) also try and make sure you did all non member quests. There are more too, these are the only ones i can remember off the top of my head.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Here are just some basic quests that will eventually be manditory:

Priest in Peril: Access to the kingdom of Mortyana, which is full of places that will be of use in the future, such as Barrows, the Slayer Tower, and Port Phasmatys; 'Desert Treasure' also involves this area.

Lost City: Ability to wield the dragon longsword and dragon dagger; access to Zanaris, which will be more important as you progress through members. The city contains the cosmic altar, the enterance to Puro Puro, a slayer master, fairy rings, and other neat little stuff.

Jungle Potion: This will eventually lead up to important quests, such as 'Shilo Village' and 'As A First Resort...'

I'd advise not worrying about some of the harder quests people will mention, such as 'Desert Treasure' or 'Monkey Madness', until you get through the basic quests and get started in members.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg