Crafting...

slaytanicc

Edgeville if you have done one of the varrock achievement diaries, or the Ecto bank.

If you can't get to either of those then use Al Kharid

Sorry... forgot to say im f2p.... you too deviloch.. and thanx.. im on me way to al kharid \'

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

wow, im actually being influential lol. anyways, do it in al kharid im pretty sure its the closest furnace to bank in f2p. If you get bored of the senery then you could try it out in falador but its a few squares farther....

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

wow, im actually being influential lol. anyways, do it in al kharid im pretty sure its the closest furnace to bank in f2p. If you get bored of the senery then you could try it out in falador but its a few squares farther....

LOL yeah its a really good idea dude... HOf far will 3k Rings bring me though? And how far will 5k take me?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

1519 emerald rings and 4 ruby rings(randoms) got me from 56-60. tip.it skill planner said 3k rings would get you to 59 and 5k would get you to 63.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

1519 emerald rings and 4 ruby rings(randoms) got me from 56-60. tttp.t skill plannerrsaid 3k rings would get you to 59 and 5k would get you to 63.

How much rings were you able to make in a hour? How long will 3k take me and how long will 5k take me?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

ummmm it took me in between 3 and 4 hours to make 1.5k so it would take you about...7 hours for 3k and about 12 hours for 5k

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.