Raise'em all...

slaytanicc

wel the other day i looked at my stats and realized that my stats really arent that great. So ive decided that its time i get some stats to stand out. i want to know what the best way would be to get these statswithout spending any money or as little as possible:

Fishing: 59-75

Cooking: 61-80

WC: 68-80

FM: 67-75

I was thinking of just fishing lobbies, banking them for later. then when i have reached 75 fishing cook all the lobbies and sell them on GE making a nice bit of cash. For WC i was thinking of chopping willows til 78, then chopping yews till 80 and selling them to make enough money for buying maples to burn. This might take a bit longer than alot of other ways but this way i will make money... Is this a good way of getting it?

Please note that i am F2P

Edit: How much exp per hour can i get by fishing lobbies, How much exp per hour if i cook lobbies? How much exp per hour for chopping willows and yews? how much exp per hour for burning maples?

Thanx...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

I don't know why, But in the last thread, you said you had 150M or so. 4 of em which you could use.

And what exactly is your point? that some one with alot of money cant still look for ways not to spend alot? Just because i have a large amount of money does not mean i dont want to make more.... its always good adding more mills to my money...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

I don't know why, But in the last thread, you said you had 150M or so. 4 of em which you could use.

And what exactly is your point? that some one with alot of money cant still look for ways not to spend alot? Just because i have a large amount of money does not mean i dont want to make more.... its always good adding more mills to my money...

how do you get 150m with your stats and your best drop is rune sq :roll:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

That's my thought. I think he's a bragger. From another form of a begger? #-o

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

[hide=Flamers]

[/hide]

This isnt a thread about "L0l n0ob j00 dun7 h4v3 150mill nuuub!!1112"

OT: If you can, fish monkfish, im not sure at your lvl if they'd be fast but im pretty sure they sell for more than lobbies.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

[hide=Flamers]

[/hide]

This isnt a thread about "L0l n0ob j00 dun7 h4v3 150mill nuuub!!1112"

OT: If you can, fish monkfish, im not sure at your lvl if they'd be fast but im pretty sure they sell for more than lobbies.

Well if you read the WHOLE thread. You would see, and find out he's F2P. :geek:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Easy... Get 3 Red Hween Masks in a drop party one day, and 50mil cash in a drop party the next day... LOL i have uber luck...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Easy... Get 3 Red Hween Masks in a drop party one day, and 50mil cash in a drop party the next day... LOL i have uber luck...

Oh bummer. :wall:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

59-75 fishing, Fish salmon/trout at barbarian village, Bank it all.

61-80 Cook, the trout/salmon that you banked ^ If not enough fish. Buy the rest of the trout. (cheap)

68-80 Woodcutting, Woodcut willows to 70, then yews to 80. Bank em all.

67-75 Firemaking, Burn the logs from the woodcutting... ^

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

fish lobbies on karamja and sell to the general store, bring an axe to cut the trees near store and cook then sell.

Note: this isnt good cash, its just good to do without the process of banking.

Don't bother with yews at 70, they're still slow and hard to get a good commodity in F2P. Just cut willows for the lvls.

Fm is easy since even willow logs give some pretty nice xp ph, if your cash minded just burn them in draynor.

61-80 Cook, the trout/salmon that you banked ^ If not enough fish. Buy the rest of the trout. (cheap)

How much exp can i get per hour when i use this fishing method and bank all the fish?

How Much exp per hour when Cooking the trout/salmon?

How much exp per hour for willows and for yews?

How much exp per hour if i sell the logs i choped and buy maples to burn?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

How much exp can i get per hour when i use this fishing method and bank all the fish? 30-35K exp.

How Much exp per hour when Cooking the trout/salmon? 50-60k? Not sure.

How much exp per hour for willows and for yews? Willows are, Im not sure. But probobly around 35K or so.

How much exp per hour if i sell the logs i choped and buy maples to burn? You can burn Ca. 1k logs an hour. 135K exp or so with maples an hour.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

How much exp can i get per hour when i use this fishing method and bank all the fish? 30-35K exp.

How Much exp per hour when Cooking the trout/salmon? 50-60k? Not sure.

How much exp per hour for willows and for yews? Willows are, Im not sure. But probobly around 35K or so.

How much exp per hour if i sell the logs i choped and buy maples to burn? You can burn Ca. 1k logs an hour. 135K exp or so with maples an hour.

Thanx alot... Any idea how much exp i can get by fishing lobbies? I need to fish about 10.5k lobbies to get to 75 fishing and even though it will take a bit longer its a extra 2.5mil worth witch i could always use to buy trouts to get my cooking up, and then use the money from the trouts to buy maple logs.... Even though i have alot of money i do not wish to spend any if there are ways to raise lvls without spending it.

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Hmm I didn't see mining mentioned.

yeah im just gonna mine 4k coal, buy 2k iron, smelt into steel and smith steel plates. If im not lvl 60mining by then ill just powermine the rest of the way.

Anyhow when i fish lobbies on karamja i use te explorers ring to tele to the bank so its s bit faster...Does anyone out there know how much exp a hour for fishing lobbies like this?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Okay so i guess ill be doing fishing at barb village since lobbies take waaaaay to long. If i bank all the fish i catch at edgeville bank, how much exp can i get per hour? How long will it take me to get from 60 - 75?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Fishing trout and salmon in Barbarian village gets about 41k xp per hour when you drop.

Cooking lobbies in GE gets about 126k per hour xp.

Fishing and cooking trout and salmon in Barbarian village gets about 23k xp per hour fishing and 30k xp cooking.

It is better to do separately and use the extra hours to make back the money lost on buying lobbies.

Fishing trout and salmon in Barbarian village gets about 41k xp per hour when you drop.

Cooking lobbies in GE gets about 126k per hour xp.

Fishing and cooking trout and salmon in Barbarian village gets about 23k xp per hour fishing and 30k xp cooking.

It is better to do separately and use the extra hours to make back the money lost on buying lobbies.

I migt just fish and bank till i hit 75 fishing, then use the trout and salmons to get to where ever i can, sell them and buy lobbies to go the rest of the way... 126k exp a hour is so much.

Thanx!

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

:wall: I should ahve just listened to the pople who told me to fish,cook,drop in the first place. Like this i loose nothing, but i get good exp.... thanx

Just one thing more, is it worth it catching swordies for money when i reach lvl 75? or should i rather do lobbies?

I was thinking of fishing for 5k lobbies or swordie when i reach lvl 75 for money, or just for pk food. What would be the fastest?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png