Newest SuperMods - Laikrob and pryomancer. Congratulations!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<*DVD wakes up finally, and thanks bballer and Jemathonical for saving his life...*>

The silence you hear is the sound of women everywhere being creeped out by you.
"creeped out"??? WTF?!?!?!? Really NOT quite anywhere near what I had even intended, chris. :shame: ... Especially when I'm just trying to jokingly 'rib' a Super Mod into joining a bunch of us over in that thread whose name I've mentioned already... (gender really isn't a factor here ... dangit) ... Super Mods are supposed to be able to kick back a little more, at the same time as they have to deal with more stressful issues, given the increased power they have... LOL :lol:

<*Gives Laikrob a chocolate cake to go with that soda... Soda alone = not good.*>

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<*DVD wakes up finally, and thanks bballer and Jemathonical for saving his life...*>

The silence you hear is the sound of women everywhere being creeped out by you.
"creeped out"??? WTF?!?!?!? Really NOT quite anywhere near what I had even intended, chris. :shame: ... Especially when I'm just trying to jokingly 'rib' a Super Mod into joining a bunch of us over in that thread whose name I've mentioned already... (gender really isn't a factor here ... dangit) ... Super Mods are supposed to be able to kick back a little more, at the same time as they have to deal with more stressful issues, given the increased power they have... LOL :lol:

<*Gives Laikrob a chocolate cake to go with that soda... Soda alone = not good.*>

~D. V. Devnull

I didn't really talk about your intent- I just pointed out that your actions always result in women being creeped out or annoyed, intended or not. Didn't galaxisonline teach you anything? ;)

Grats again Laikrob and Pyro. May those giant hammers of doom always be easy to swing :D

Didn't galaxisonline teach you anything? ;)
And your gamer tag on Galaxis was? :shock: ... (Yes, I have forgotten who you were there. Of course, that's to be expected when I don't go there anymore. :oops: ...)

Heh, almost forgot to do this... Gonna make it a new tradition, I think... That is, if I remember to do so. <*DVD snaps his fingers, and makes a vase filled with purple roses appear at both Pryo's and Laik's office doors.*>

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)