Beast slay much? EDIT: SP SHIELD@@@

edit: some fool made up some fake stats for it and posted on rs wiki.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

ive gotten 2 spirit shields split 30k and 15k and none of the spirit shields are ne better than dfs none of them have str + so price prob drop pretty quick dont ya think? and ive had a team of 10 and it took us forever i think 3 were under 130 and ive been on team of ~20 with 3 cannons and we owned it i dont think cannon hits the beast unless it was jus covered by our 0s lol but it does do away with the dark energy core pretty quickly and if the core aint healin the beast its alot easier :thumbsup: wonder wat the big spot in the middle of the room is were u cant go? i thought it might b a safe spot but his attacks sail right over it #-o also it drops 40 antipoison++ not bad for dag kings eh?

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

ive gotten 2 spirit shields split 30k and 15k and none of the spirit shields are ne better than dfs none of them have str + so price prob drop pretty quick dont ya think? and ive had a team of 10 and it took us forever i think 3 were under 130 and ive been on team of ~20 with 3 cannons and we owned it i dont think cannon hits the beast unless it was jus covered by our 0s lol but it does do away with the dark energy core pretty quickly and if the core aint healin the beast its alot easier :thumbsup: wonder wat the big spot in the middle of the room is were u cant go? i thought it might b a safe spot but his attacks sail right over it #-o also it drops 40 antipoison++ not bad for dag kings eh?

Take it easy, use commas and periods lol.

I know none of the shields is better than DFS but the Arcane Shield just killed Mage Book.

And the middle spot where you can't go in is the same spot where the beast died in the Spirit Realm, maybe that's why you can't go on it (You could before quest came out)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png