having trouble finding penguins? look here to find them!

Woofkittens

(if this thread is in wrong place please move)

hello! i am dumedude56 or in runescape dume dude 56 :lol:

as you can tell i am posting penguin locations here!

Locations

these are the lotacions for this week lolz

1)Wilderness - used Ardy lever to get this one at reset - a rock (this one is acctually at the lever at world 60)

2)South of Ardy - at rest was found in Port Khazard, now travels from fight arena - a barrel

3)Desert - found at reset near the fairy ring/KQ dungeon, also now found at Sophanem and agility pyramid area - a cactus

4)Entrana - at reset found north above the church - a barrel

5)Barbarian Outpost - found at reset right along the water by willow trees - a bush

6)Grand Tree - at reset found northwestern area near toads - a bush

7)Jatizo - at reset it was found near the mine, also has been trapped inside in buildings around town - a rock (2 points)

8) Neitiznot - at reset found near rune rocks - a bush

9)Port Phas/Canifis - at reset was found outside west of the port in Haunted Woods - found near slayer tower and slayer master as well. - a crate

10)Canifis/Mort'ton/Mort Myre Swamp - at reset found just south of the gates into the swamp, by the fishing spot. This one now travels all the way to Haunted Mine area/nature grotto - a mushroom

Keep in mind that the above is only a general idea of where these could actually be at the moment, as the range on these guys varies over a great distance, hunt around you'll find it eventually.

well i hope this help all those penguin hunter out there ::'

have fun hunting!

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

Nice mate, I'll get aroun to that when I have the time, found three on my own =D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

what world were you in for all these?

well i was in world 60 but there usually in the same place :roll:

Maeror_Meror.png

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

@questions

There are ten penguin spawns across the map. These can wander freely around a huge area, but when trapped for a long period of time, reset to their original spawn point.

The three methods(that I've tried) for hunting penguins are simply changing worlds at the spawn point, or a nearby building players may have lured it into, finding a clan that's hunting them, or by wandering the nearby territory.

Wandering, as anybody who went looking for the first week's wilderness penguin knows, takes a LONG time. And the second week's Oog-log penguin wandered all the way up to Seers' when I found him. Bastard.

Try to find a clan, made it a lot easier.

the penguins change each week and i had my friends help (they were penguin scouts)

Maeror_Meror.png

The one you mention at gnome stronghold, ran by me while I was chopping mage next to the bank ladder, so seems to run quite far from the reset.

it was fun hunting the penguins though. I found 6 or 7 so far.

Edit: I found the wildy one in the zammy temple while clue hunting.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

hello i just came back from a week holiday and ive seen the post is still here :mrgreen: keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Maeror_Meror.png