Leaf-Bladed Swords with a use at Corporal Beast?

ghjkl

Here's a good video showing how Zamorak Spear works:

Personally: I have not been at boss, but i use my knowledge about Combat and Salve Amulet (e) to say if: Zamorak Spear+ Salve Amulet (e) works or not. :)

I have a good and decent list of monster i have used Salve Amulet (e) on also :mrgreen:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a good video showing how Zamorak Spear works:

Personally: I have not been at boss, but i use my knowledge about Combat and Salve Amulet (e) to say if: Zamorak Spear+ Salve Amulet (e) works or not. :)

I have a good and decent list of monster i have used Salve Amulet (e) on also :mrgreen:

In the video, the Beast was hit by four ruby specs, each doing 100 damage. That's from three rangers, meaning that each ranger did, on average, 133.33... damage. The rest of the team was comprised of 12 meleers, and each also did an average of 133 damage. Considering that two of the meleers were using Verac's, it would seem that the Zamorak spear has a slight advantage over ruby bolts. But that's assuming that the rangers didn't do any damage outside of the specs, and they almost certainly did.

Overall, it's probably best to say that ZS and ruby bolts are equal.

And also, it seems that the leaf bladed sword is the optimal melee weapon for killing mithril dragons. The dragon longsword has been proven to be superior to a whip at mithrils, and the leaf-bladed sword has a higher stab attack than the d long. The sword's increased speed more then compensates for the lower strength.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

yes it could be a way if u dont have that much money, but if you dont then why be there in first place?

But it would overall be good

Seeing as the monster has VERY valuable drops, that's one reason for poor people to go.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.