Help on leveling construction

TheHunted616

I don't really use construction and level it as I just get the levels from ToG.

I'm thinking about leveling it so I can get a feel of it and get a guilded altar one day.

How do I level construction with oak larders? I have a fair 1 mil right now.

-how many levels?

-trips and inventories?

-estimated cost for x levels?

Thanks.

If I think of anything else I'll post it.

Opethorchid0.png

well heres wat i can help with

-how many levels? can get lvl 56ish at my working

-trips and inventories? get butler to run loads for u, have about 100k in invent, will take no time at all

-estimated cost for x levels? that will cost u about 1m ish, 2281 oak planks

use skill calculators on mainsite for accurate info and stuff

hope iv helped :thumbsup:

jack_harwk.png

For making your own guilded altar with reliable boosts, you need level 69 (highest thea gives a +3 visible boost, combined with the invisible +3 boost of crystal saw, you can make the altar at 69)

from 42 con, you need about 10400 oak planks

oak planks are 447 max price atm; butler costs (if using normal butler) is about 30 per plank

lets round things up (for the cases you send your butler a time to much,...)

so per plank, you'll spend about 500; which makes 5.2mil to get to 69con from 42

then the altar and burners costs is a small 1.9mil

also count in 260k for teak shelves 2 (for the thea)

also 50k for the chapel itself

which brings it to about 7.4mil to spend to get that altar (and burners)

PS:

also nice: 2 portal rooms (100k a piece; also 100times the runes needed for tele to activate a portal)

If you cba to get a butler you can always bring laws, dust runes, an equipped water staff, hammer, saw, and 24 oak planks. Tele to house then tele to fally.

mounted glory to edgy might be more convenient than fally tele.

I really recommend butler because else you loose tons of times waiting for house to load and then switching to buildingmode.

For making your own guilded altar with reliable boosts, you need level 69 (highest thea gives a +3 visible boost, combined with the invisible +3 boost of crystal saw, you can make the altar at 69)

from 42 con, you need about 10400 oak planks

oak planks are 447 max price atm; butler costs (if using normal butler) is about 30 per plank

lets round things up (for the cases you send your butler a time to much,...)

so per plank, you'll spend about 500; which makes 5.2mil to get to 69con from 42

then the altar and burners costs is a small 1.9mil

also count in 260k for teak shelves 2 (for the thea)

also 50k for the chapel itself

which brings it to about 7.4mil to spend to get that altar (and burners)

PS:

also nice: 2 portal rooms (100k a piece; also 100times the runes needed for tele to activate a portal)

what i did was use butler to turn oak logs into oak planks saves you a ton of money then banked and got another load

and you can get alter at under lv 69 con if you get lucky with stew after evil dave part of rfd

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

at lvl 40 I think you can get a quest hall, then mount a glory. Put that by the entrance and by the kitchen, then just bring a saw, a hammer, 1k teletabs to house, and 25 planks. That makes (I think) 5 larders, than just tele to edgeville, and get 25 more planks, and house tele again.

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

is it not possible to use familiars to help with the loads?

PS sorry if its a dumb question, but when I trained construction on my old account summoning wasn't out.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Gah I deleted my whole thing so I'll start over. It was a few pages of info too...

Disclaimer: Construction is both an emotionally and financially damaging skill. Do not continue unless you do not value your life and wish to be forever changed for the worse. You have been warned...

-How many levels?

With 1M, you'll get to around 55, maybe 56 depending on your current XP. You'll need 2.5M ~ 4.6M if you want to make it all the way to 69 (the level at which you can build a gilded altar [66 if you've done the Evil Dave Miniquest]).

-Trips and inventories?

Let's make sure that we're talking about the same training method here. I know all the fastest, cheapest, and most average training methods out there, so take your pick. You're in good hands:

(1 Fastest) First, grab a hammer and saw. Then buy the 10,376 oak planks you'll need. Go to the Servant's Guild in East Ardougne to hire a Cook, and get a few hundred k in your inventory. Head of to your house and tell your Cook to grab 16 oak planks for you. Run to your kitchen and accept the planks. Tell her to grab more planks and build with the ones you have. Build in the time that she takes to grab the planks, it is possible. You can do it with a butler (faster) and oak dungeon doors, so I doubt you'll have a problem with the Cook.

(2 Cheapest)

If you don't want to die, skip the first one. Trust me, you will be hurt by this method.

~Limestone DEATH ROAD method

Grab a lot of limstone, like 31,128 bricks. It's best to buy from the Grand Exchange, but for the real cheapos out there, you can mine it yourself (but since you're already dying from using this method, you might as well make your last hours useful). Then head off to your garden and build and remove decorative rocks. Send your butler for more limstone bricks once you've build the 4 you can. After completing this method, you will be insane, have dried out your eyes and eyelids, made a tangled mess of your fingers, broken your keyboard, mouse, and your monitor, and will be of course, dead. You have been warned.

~Oak DEPRESSION ROAD method

Grab 10,376 oak logs from the Grand Exchange (chop if you want, you'll die), and head to the East Varrock Bank. Run to and from the Sawmill, converting your logs into planks. Then go to your house and do what you do in the 1st, quickest method. Although you will not die from the method, you're brain will be fried and you will go into a state of chronic depression afterwards. You have been warned.

-Estimated cost for x levels?

I'll give it to you straight. First method is 4.6M+ depending on butler costs, second is 2.5M (not worth the pain), and the third is 2.6M. Even though you can save 2M with the second and last, unless you want to die (for the first) or are really patient (the second), it is NOT worth it.

P.S. The gilded altar is 1M on its own, sorry mate. :lol:

P.S.S I'm joking about Construction killing you btw, it's really a fun skill. I mean, I got here and I'm still okay right? RIGHT?!??!?RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?! Mwahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahaha! :twisted:

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!