Foe's Blog- Retired

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome right column skills, man :D Espacially 93 Farming, that must have been really though to get.

Good luck with your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well the levels didn't happen. -.- This week you will see 94 mining and smithing for sure. Work has been really busy but i have a couple days off this week, so im hoping to level a bit. :thumbsup:

The snc skill of the week is thieving and i hope to get 71-75 so ill be doing hams and farmers and posting my rewards at the end of the week.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

oneweekofthieving.png

Well the snc skill of the week was thieving which got me back into one of my favorite hobbies. So I have decided that every Saturday i will post my thieving spoils of the week. This week i made around 908k, decent profit for random thieving. <3:

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Wow, well i know its been awhile since my last update but i haven't had much time to play as of late. We just finished up a few cd's and I've been looking over demo tapes recently. Some big new bands expected in the future and ill probably post some more information and possibly demo songs on this blog. When it comes to runescape i should have 94 fishing and cooking by friday and my thieving loots along with 75 thieving on saturday. ::'

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP