Foe's Blog- Retired

thanks for the support and woodcutting rocks miner ::'

i need advice everybody many of my in game friends are thinking i should max all my non combats and once. Its something that im interested in, just need to know what other people think ::'

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 93 farming and good luck with the mining level! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You're doing really well! :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thanks for the great support, well I've been in a race with minergoo for 20m wc xp and im really falling behind so im going to go ahead and get as far with my wc xp as I can without leveling fm with my adze. So depending on my luck ill get 18.5m wc xp? Then its back to mining and smithing for 93 and then all 94's ::'

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Thanks for the great support, well I've been in a race with minergoo for 20m wc xp and im really falling behind so im going to go ahead and get as far with my wc xp as I can without leveling fm with my adze. So depending on my luck ill get 18.5m wc xp? Then its back to mining and smithing for 93 and then all 94's ::'

Or you could quit now, and admit defeat. :lol:

Jking, I believe in you! :)

thanks for the support bling, and no miner im not giving up. Hit 17.6m wc xp today, haven't had much time to play as of late. Most free time is spent with my lovely fiance <3:

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Well im glad you enjoyed my way of skilling miner. Hit 17.8m wc xp yesterday no real time today just time with fiance. <3:

You lucky dog. It makes me wish I had a girlfriend... meh. :lol:

Btw, I found a better goal race sig, than the one I was using:

minergoo-flamer_foe.png

[url=http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_competition_signatures][img=http://www.rsbandb.com/compsigs/slim-green/ZkVzox-ZkVzox/woodcutting-woodcutting/20000000-20000000/minergoo-flamer_foe.png][/url]