RS Worlds weren't responding today.

Hogartus

Anybody know what happened today?

Half the worlds I tried to get on weren't up. I went to eat and came back to choose a world and got this:

50mf0g.png

When I chose World 1 from the main site my browser just timed out.

I don't think there was a system update... so what happened?

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

-Vash the Stampede

All servers appear to be back up and running now... I'm seeing world counts for all of them. 8-)

Maybe there was some unscheduled maintenance? :-s

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/p=kKmok3kJqO ... 4,57558517

This afternoon, we will be performing some essential mintenance on our hosting facilities, Which will cause them to be offline for short periods of time. These will be brought back online as soon as possible and no activities relating to these worlds should be adversely affected.

Another 6 worlds will be taken offline shortly and will remain so over the weekend. Again, the activities on these worlds are all available elsewhere and the worlds should be back online early next week.

Worlds going offline this weekend: 162, 163, 165, 166, 167, 168.

Mod Osborne.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/p=kKmok3kJqOeN6D3mDdihco3oPeYN2KFy6W5--vZUbNA/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?13,14,554,57558517

This afternoon, we will be performing some essential mintenance on our hosting facilities, Which will cause them to be offline for short periods of time. These will be brought back online as soon as possible and no activities relating to these worlds should be adversely affected.

Another 6 worlds will be taken offline shortly and will remain so over the weekend. Again, the activities on these worlds are all available elsewhere and the worlds should be back online early next week.

Worlds going offline this weekend: 162, 163, 165, 166, 167, 168.

Mod Osborne.

Fixed your quote... BTW, that article you pointed to is old... Is there any more recent threads started about this? :-s

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)