How to make a game playable without a CD (still need help)

PumpkinPete112

So i dont have a working CD drive anymore, so i copied all the files of a game i wanted to play onto a Flash Drive and took it to my CD Driveless computer, and installed the game. But it keeps prompting me to insert a CD. Any ways to get around it

(If it helps, yes i got all the firles, and its Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: triple Thrill Pack)

Sig

Okay what you need to do is to create an ISO image of the disc and use something like Daemon Tools or MagicISO to mount the ISO as a drive.

Myself I have having to swap discs to play games so I use MagicISO or InfreRecorder to create the ISO image, then I use Daemon Tools to mount the image which is seen as a drive.

One thing though, please make sure you own the game you're doing this to, we wouldn't want to break copywright laws here :P

Okay what you need to do is to create an ISO image of the disc and use something like Daemon Tools or MagicISO to mount the ISO as a drive.

Myself I have having to swap discs to play games so I use MagicISO or InfreRecorder to create the ISO image, then I use Daemon Tools to mount the image which is seen as a drive.

One thing though, please make sure you own the game you're doing this to, we wouldn't want to break copywright laws here :P

No worries mate, im sitting here with the disk in my hands right now

Sig

A LOT of those so called infections are false positives, as most anti virus programs don't like modified exe files, but yes, some are infected, but I can vouch for the RCT no cd patches as I own the game myself and they have worked for me with no infections.

Viruses checkers don't look for modified executable files, main system files maybe, but no way could they know what an original or modified game file looks like.

Virus checkers work by searching for known viral code within the files, not the fact that they have been modified. If my virus checker says there's a virus there, I would tend to believe it! Unless I know 100% that it is incorrect.