Need Crafting Advice

iurgh9u3gh98

You can assist slayer rings, so if thats your only intent at 75 crafting I wouldn't bother.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

I would just do green bodies, it's expensive, but very fast, and the time saved can be spent making money. If you really wanna save, bracelets are the way to go.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I have 75. If all you want is slayer rings, do not get 75. If you intend getting it higher, fine.

Green dhide bodies are probably the fastest way to go for you right now. Buy the occassional 100 battlestaves and 100 air orbs and attatch them to eachother if you have 66, then alch the staves or sell, alching is better i suppose. Saving money go sapphire bracelets, they arent extra fast but i think they give you a profit if alched. I got 73 from hardleather bodies/coifs, and 73-75 from anything i could without losing money. So if you dont want to lose cash go with braces, with 100 battlestaves/air orbs per day aswell. ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Needed:

Lunar Diplomacy

Hand in the Sand

Varrock Achievement 3

Everyday you can buy seaweed from Ahrim in Catherby. He is on the dock directly south of the bank. He sells 80/day for 2 gold each.

Everyday you can recieve 84 buckets of sand from bert in Yanille. He is east of the house portal. He will gladly make the delivery once a day.

Everyday you can buy battlestaves from Zaff in Varrock north east of the central fountain. Based on your varrock achievement armor, you can buy a certain amount of battle staves everyday. REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT ARMOR LEVEL BUY ALL THE STAVES YOU CAN, EVERYDAY!

Once a week, change to Lunar spells and use the spell Super glass make (NOTE: seaweed does NOT have to be cooked into soda ash to use spell). This will give you about 1.5x the amount of molten glass you normally would get. You receive 10 exp per glass. Without the bonus glass from the spell, that is 5600 experience a week.

Then get yourself a glass blowing pipe and make 560+ glass orbs. For the bare minimum without using the lunar spell you would receive 29400 exp, bringing the total to 35400 experience. (This will cost you 1120 gold and the cost of the astral runes.)

Looking at your stats you should have the medium Varrock Achievement Diary completed. With medium completed you can get 32 staves a day. That is a total of 224 staves a week. I would selling the orbs and buying fire orbs until you can make air orbs. Making 225 firebattlestaves nets you an additional 28000 experience, for a total of 63400 experience for the week.

The battlestaves will cost you 7k each for a total of 1568000 per week. Add that to the 1120 gold from the seaweed and 224 nature runes at 300 each (high on purpose) for 67200, brings your total to 1636320.

Then alch the battlestaves and you will have 2083200 plus 63400 crafting exp and 14560 magic experience (if you did not make your fire orbs yourself).

I would do this as a secondary way to level crafting though. Use the cash gained from it to supplement green dhides or something.

This would take about 19 weeks but you would make 400k/week (7.6m) instead of spending that much money :P

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

[hide=]

Needed:

Lunar Diplomacy

Hand in the Sand

Varrock Achievement 3

Everyday you can buy seaweed from Ahrim in Catherby. He is on the dock directly south of the bank. He sells 80/day for 2 gold each.

Everyday you can recieve 84 buckets of sand from bert in Yanille. He is east of the house portal. He will gladly make the delivery once a day.

Everyday you can buy battlestaves from Zaff in Varrock north east of the central fountain. Based on your varrock achievement armor, you can buy a certain amount of battle staves everyday. REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT ARMOR LEVEL BUY ALL THE STAVES YOU CAN, EVERYDAY!

Once a week, change to Lunar spells and use the spell Super glass make (NOTE: seaweed does NOT have to be cooked into soda ash to use spell). This will give you about 1.5x the amount of molten glass you normally would get. You receive 10 exp per glass. Without the bonus glass from the spell, that is 5600 experience a week.

Then get yourself a glass blowing pipe and make 560+ glass orbs. For the bare minimum without using the lunar spell you would receive 29400 exp, bringing the total to 35400 experience. (This will cost you 1120 gold and the cost of the astral runes.)

Looking at your stats you should have the medium Varrock Achievement Diary completed. With medium completed you can get 32 staves a day. That is a total of 224 staves a week. I would selling the orbs and buying fire orbs until you can make air orbs. Making 225 firebattlestaves nets you an additional 28000 experience, for a total of 63400 experience for the week.

The battlestaves will cost you 7k each for a total of 1568000 per week. Add that to the 1120 gold from the seaweed and 224 nature runes at 300 each (high on purpose) for 67200, brings your total to 1636320.

Then alch the battlestaves and you will have 2083200 plus 63400 crafting exp and 14560 magic experience (if you did not make your fire orbs yourself).

I would do this as a secondary way to level crafting though. Use the cash gained from it to supplement green dhides or something.

This would take about 19 weeks but you would make 400k/week (7.6m) instead of spending that much money :P

[/hide]

:shock: Thanks for taking the time to write all that I like the sound of that I dont mind slowly doing something like that over time

s86.png

i do what Kietaro1 said for long now...

The cash i got, i put it in kingdom to gather flax i spinned for more crafting. That way i spinned my BS to get my 99 fletch ready. It gave me a nice 79-85 crafting.

I do only this from 85 and i'm now right near 90 !

To the requirement i'll add fairy tale 2 for rings :

Edgeville is right near the most used starting ring

CIP brings you to miscellania near the coalrock for the kingdom

CIQ is for Yanille where Bert gives you the sand.

Of course, you can hunt dragons for the rest of the time...

Oh baby light the dark side...