lumberjack..

Chained_life

Use the easy route as well as the strong companions, skip ALL events except the Lumberjack event. Took me 2 days or about 8 hours to complete mine and I did all the events. Should take you less if you skip them. Not bad rewards either. Watermelon seeds and pure essense ftw.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

You can get more lumberjack events on the easy route because that route lets you skip combat events, so you can get through treks faster. Best way to get lumberjack is to use the hardest follower on the easiest route, skip all combat events except nail beasts (talon beast charms aren't something you want to miss), and use a slayer ring teleport to the Slayer Tower to restart the trek if you get the event where you have to cross the bog by trial and error. You don't have to take the hardest follower, but since there's really no risk of them dying, you might as well get better rewards out of it.

If i was you i would take a red companion on an easy route so that i could skip all tasks except for lumberjack and nail beasts.

You should kill the nail beasts because they drop the greatest second in the whole skill of summoning. They drop talon beat charms which equals about 1k summoning xp PER crimson. And the charm is a 100% drop but isn't stackable so it might mean more banking but I think its well worth it.

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

The Lumberjack pieces are actually quite rare, a friend of mine got the set he got around about 30 boots before he got the top. Also your not guarranteed of getting a piece, it could take you tonnes of treks before you get even one piece of the set.

But good luck anyway.

tipitsiggy.png