Non-runescape related sprite set

Nazgul740

Man I haven't been around here in simply ages! Anyways, I recently got slightly back into pixel art to give some rough outlines of sprites for character movement and such on a game I've been co-creating. My pixel skills are mad rusty though, so I thought I'd post the rough sprites here and see if any of you cats had some advice to throw out. I love red lines, CC, and beautiful woman post all three if you can.

allspritessofarlp5.png

[hide=]72bed9a62b.png[/hide]

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Those are alright, but the ones that have the Green Sword look horrible.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Those are alright, but the ones that have the Green Sword look horrible.

Hmm, which part? The green sword is just a holder for any weapon ect, that would be subbed into that spot. I know the arms are a bit too wide, and on four of the hands I need to correct the hand and place it on the right side. Anything to note besides that?

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Oh! So the Green will be replaced with what a sword should look like? Well then, you have yourself a very good sprite!

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Works fine now.

It looks good, especially if you're going to edit the green sword area. I'd have to agree that the arms are a bit wide though, and I also think some areas could use a bit more shading, it looks quite flat in places.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART