Lootshare Update

Levon_

Currently Lootshare isn't very effective in F2P, and doesn't split up stackable drops, but just gives them all to one player. I think that In F2P all runite drops should be put in coinshare if you have it enabled, and that stacked drops (coins, runes, arrows) would be split up if you enable it. This option would be in your clan setup "Share stacked drops On/Off." When changing it from On to Off a box will apear with two different options, "Share according to damage done", "Share evenly".

Share according to damage would work like this:

Player one does 40% of the damage, recieving 40% of the drop

PLayer two does 35% of the damage, recieving 35% of the drop

Player three does 25% of the damage, recieving 25% of the drop

When coinshare activates and you have this option on it splits the coins acording to the damage done.

Share evenly would share all stacked drops evenly. If there is a remainder, the person who did the most damage recieves it.

Thanks for reading my suggestion ::'

-Rusty

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Oh yeah, that sounds pretty good... and you have a typo in your first line:

Currently Lootshare is very effective in F2P, and doesn't split up stackable drops, but just gives them all to one player.

Ineffective you must mean ;)

Thanks, but i ment "isn't very effective", i get mixed up on quotations lots, sometimes put them in, sometimes i don't :|

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

I support this.

A lot more fair, would eliminate people who just stand there and do nothing and wait for the drop.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Thanks for the support

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Totally unfair. What about people who tank at Godwars. Usually they are the ones with a shield and whip, and so they don't do as much damage as their godsword-weilding team mates. Yet, without tanks, the team would struggle and lose a lot more hp than they would with a tank.

So no...basing it off of damage would NOT be fair. If you're a true team you share drops evenly. Notice I said a TRUE TEAM, not a greedy team who is so indignified they will split hairs over ratios of drops.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Thats for the support

Typo again. :lol:

ROFL

Outsanity - If you read, you could see that the damage percentage was entirely optional.

Levon.png Bladewing.png