Starting Anew

Allomantra

Okay, hey ya'll. I've decided to start my character completely anew, FP. So, i'm wondering what I should train to make money to provide for myself. So far everything is default except my combat stuff. Atk is 20, Strength 15, Defense 10, HP 18, and Prayer 3. My combat level is 17. So, suggestions?

EDIT: I've been gone for a year or so, is there anything good F2P to check out or that I need to do?

Allomantra.jpg

Yeah, get fishing and cooking up until you can do Trout/Salmon, as they provide adequate fast food for F2P.

Then for training, go to various monsters in the Stronghold of Security, at your level i'd recommend sticking on the first floor.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

i'd have to suggest you train all combat to 20 on chickens. save the feathers.

once you can trout/salmon fish, use all the feathers you collected which will easily bring you to lvl 40 fishing/cooking as i'd advise you save the cooked trouts/salmon. as previously stated they will provide food as you level further, when you reach a higher level and require better food you already conveniently have 40 fish/cook.

as for money you can easily make the few 100k you need for rune armour and such through fishing lobbys and later sword/tuna (to bump that cooking up some more)

gregory13.png

ok felloe f2per here is what I would Suggest

Get 2 xp lamps from guy downstairs lumby

FINISH:Stronghold of security and safety (20k total and best boots & Gloves)

GET: 60 wcing so that u can sell yew 400+ ea

CMB

Train on chikens burn bones and save feathers til like 2k then get fishing up to trout and then cook and fish away =P~

Also remeber to do lots of quests and as soon as you can finish at leat one of the achievement diaries for lumby

Then its up to u

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

i'd have to suggest you train all combat to 20 on chickens. save the feathers.

once you can trout/salmon fish, use all the feathers you collected which will easily bring you to lvl 40 fishing/cooking as i'd advise you save the cooked trouts/salmon. as previously stated they will provide food as you level further, when you reach a higher level and require better food you already conveniently have 40 fish/cook.

as for money you can easily make the few 100k you need for rune armour and such through fishing lobbys and later sword/tuna (to bump that cooking up some more)

Indeedy!

How about some RCing too :P?

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.