Need B Bones Fast...

slaytanicc

Well im 56 prayer, looking to get it to 60(just for the hell of it). Im not looking to spend any money on b bones or normal bones so my only choises are Hill giants, Moss giants, Ice giants and any other monster that drops normal bones. I need about 5640 big bones or about 18790 normal bones to get to 60 prayer. What would be the fastest way to get that ammount of big/normal bones?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Well im 56 prayer, looking to get it to 60(just for the hell of it). Im not looking to spend any money on b bones or normal bones so my only choises are Hill giants, Moss giants, Ice giants and any other monster that drops normal bones. I need about 5640 big bones or about 18790 normal bones to get to 60 prayer. What would be the fastest way to get that ammount of big/normal bones?

I'd go to Moss Giants. Crandor island, safe spot behind the rocks. Bring alches, and sit there FOREVER. Good luck though >_>.

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png

I'd go to Moss Giants. Crandor island, safe spot behind the rocks. Bring alches, and sit there FOREVER. Good luck though >_>.

Would it be better to range or melee then? coz if i melee them i can just take axe and lobbie cage along to get food...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Melee would probably be faster but looking at the goals in your siggy, you could do both in working towards them?

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Range is faster when they're aggressive, melee when they're not ... I'd range just to get em faster than the pures do. lol

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Nope actually lol I made a pure do all the quests to get on crandor for dslayer *he's not completing the quest* and I stole all the mossies there before any1 got em :P They hate me :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]