getting the rc pouches

RUNESCAPEfantasy

To get the pouches, you have to access the Abyss...and your Prayer gets drained anyway.

When I went to get my pouches, I went to the Abyss and tried to find a spot where just a few on the Abyss Creatures could get to me..preferrably the lowest level ones. There are spots...and I ranged until I got all of the pouches.

The key (based on your Stat Description) will be finding one of these spots. Bring good food and some Runes to Tele out in the event your health gets too low.

You get the small pouch free from the abyss mage guy. You can get the medium pouch for free if you talk to the wizard Korvak in the runecrafting guild; just tell him you lost yours. As for the large pouch, I think it took me maybe 5 minutes to get one in ALR killing walkers and lurkers.

acheron.jpg

Wizard Korvak will replace your medium pouch for free. And, as stated earlier, getting them from ALR is really quick. If you can get there, I recommend not wasting your money buying them from the guild.

acheron.jpg

You get the small pouch from the miniquest what you do for Zamorak mage and you can get medium pouch for free from RuneCrafting guild and buy large (25k) / giant (50k).