shadow diamon problems

magzar

why in the name of all that is unholy can i not get the chest containing the gilded cross open

my thieving is level 57 and i've goine through at least 40 lockpicks

i don't get it

what's the deal

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

ffs

that is about as lame as it gets

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

i've heard you're supposed to drink a bandit's brew is that a necessity?

[hide]

[/hide]

Not necesary, i remember on my old acount (hitman76 :( ) 81 thieving took me over 50 lockpicks. I was so pissed off i never finished the quest (at 102 combat :wall: ) just keep trying, ambrose273 (my new acount) took me 7 lock picks at 56 thieving.

dont' give up...pickpocket bandits for more lockpicks so you don't keep on banking.

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

yeh thanks i got it

just took me forever

[hide]

[/hide]