Corrupt Dragon Specs

Balazeal

I've been wondering, do corrupt dragon weapons have specs(F2P)?

Corrupt Dragon Equipment

If you are lucky, you may come across some severely damaged dragon equipment. These have all of the same equipment bonuses as ordinary dragon equipment (click here to see a list of its bonuses), but can be distinguished by the faded colours. You can wear these for 30 minutes before they crumble to dust.

Now, I've looked around, and some players say "Yes, they should have specs because Jagex said that they're identical". However, this is only based on the above quote. Has anybody tried using corrupted dragon specs in F2P? Could somebody please confirm whether or not the specs can be used in Free worlds?

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

I would love to know about this also. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. :-s

~D. V. "I'm curious too!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

f2p can't use the special attacks.

Way 1 :

First, go www.runescape.com ( main page)and type special attacks under the search bar.

Next, click special attacks that is listed in the search results.

After that, you will see a message that states special attacks is available to members only, please subscribe to get this feature.

Way 2:

click this link and read the first line of the page,

you will see a message that states special attacks is available to members only, please subscribe to get this feature.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... le_id=1950

I saw it at the bottom of the page... Darn... And I was looking forward to using the 'DD Spec.' on some Monsters, if it was possible to buy the weapon on a Non-PvP world and use on NPCs there... :(

~D. V. "So disappointing..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)