In Real Life

Runescape

Goals

Achievements

Pictures

Conclusion

Supporters

I. - Introduction

[hide=]Well, hi, first of all. This is my G&A as you have noticed already. To begin, my username is Cielos. I have been playing RS for about 2 and a half years (not all of them on this account) and basically, this G&A is to keep track and let everyone know of my goals to become a legendary PKer. Everything else you want to know about me will be told in the next 2 sections.[/hide]

II. - In Real Life

[hide=]My name is Jose, and I am currently 18 years old. I am currently attending a community college here locally in Texas trying to complete my basic courses, in hopes of transferring to a university and majoring in meteorology. I am Mexican, although born in California and raised in Texas :P. My favorite type of music is hard rock, and basically any type of metal, except black metal because the screaming is a little overdone :P I love gaming, sketching and writing poems sometimes as well as hanging out with my friends at the movies :)[/hide]

III. - Runescape

[hide=]My username is Cielos, and I created this account in mid 2007 or so, although I never properly started to work on it until recently. The only holiday item I have on this account is the Grim Reaper hood from Halloween 2007. I really love the username of this account, as it translates from Spanish, with Cielos meaning "The Heavens." I have had 2 prior accounts in the past, the first being a 110 which was hacked from me recently (I'm not going to cry about it or make a big deal, usually the second time around, is when an account surpasses the original) and a lvl75 account that I have atm known as Enigma Sabre.

Additionally:

I am also working on a hybrid named Postmortem V so feel free to add that account :)[/hide]

IV. - Goals

[hide=]Will be updated[/hide]

V. - Achievements

[hide=]All achievements from top to bottom are newest to oldest!

081102122304ih5.png

081025125919ld3.png

081025125826ay5.png

081022204314cm5.png

51fm.jpg

081021144248ad0.png

40fishing.jpg

081020143418xz8.png[/hide]

VI. Pictures

[hide=]Starting stats:

081019094832ni8.png

300 Total:

300total.jpg

500 Total:

081101092157wh4.png

Dragon Slayer complete:

dslayerdone.jpg[/hide]

VII. - Conclusion

[hide=]Thank you for taking the time in reading this topic and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it. I hope this topic grows as my character does.[/hide]

VIII - Supporters

[hide=]Post here if you wish to be a supporter

Current Supporters:

- Zzapper44 (Exspire)

- Hell_Rais442

- Jenny Swe (Yeni)[/hide]

Now as how to contact me:

RS: Cielos (You can add me, my private chat is on 95% of the time and I have plenty of space available. Only add me if you know you're going to be on my friend's list for a long time from now) or you can catch me in Mad Det5's CC

MSN: My MSN address is [email protected]

IRC: You can usually catch me in #hello at irc.swiftirc.net

:)

MSN:

"...and if the world seeks my destruction, then I will take the world down with me...

-Genesis

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Good luck to you! :thumbsup:

So far you appear to be on a good path.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

good luck w/ your goals. try quests to boost your lower lvls. knights fortress(or whatever its called)gets you around 27 smith.

Knight's Sword, in it's around 29-ish smithing, and will do, and thanks :)

"...and if the world seeks my destruction, then I will take the world down with me...

-Genesis

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

It's kinda late for you to turn into a true Zerker Pure, you need to start with 1 defence for that.

It depends if you like PVP, I personally wouldn't - as mains own :mrgreen: