Right time to fish Lobsters?

slaytanicc

Well i thought about raising my Fishing and Cooking levels to the high 70's or even to 80 and since the price of Lobsters have shot up i might as well do it using Lobsters. This might be a slow method ( 200 Lobsters P/H on AVG. [ 200 x 90 = 18K Exp P/H][200 x 350gp = 70K Money P/H]) but it will be very profitable. Does this sound like a good idea? Or would Swordfish/Tuna be a better/faster option?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

You're f2p right?

Fly fishing at barb is definatly faster exp than everything else - even on p2p.

Lobbies might be ok cash atm but prices will drop gradually once people stop using pvp constantly. However the prices probably will stay higher than they previously were

Lobbies are a bit of a pain on f2p though as banking is ages away.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I'd say you'll get closer to 180-190 lobs per hour. This is from personal experience. Also, you need to cook something lower than lobsters until 74 cooking. You could check out the exp/hour rate of fishing swordfish with swordfish gloves and fish enough tuna for 74 cooking at the same time.

Fish in world 7. Sometimes there are OoC members here who keep the cabbage patch gate open. If you have 1 agility you should only walk when you have a full inventory of lobs..

Barbarian village is also a good place to get salmon for 74 cooking. Bank raws at Edgeville and only cook the salmon. Only raw trout sells at GE. Barb village is a steady 25-26k exp/hour when you're banking raws.

Rao.png

i havent fished in while, but heres a tip: Lumbridge Achievement Ring 3. Really, this ring is one of the most importany items that a f2p'er should have. I will make banking a hell of a lot faster and will save you 30gp per load. Also, dont cook them on a raw fire unless your cooking is 74, save them and use them on a normal range as you will burn considerably less. After 74 cooking, you can cook them anytime you want.

Wow, you make a lot of threads.....

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

Lobbies would be faster. Lobs are around 350ea, swords around 550? and tuna at 100ea. YOu'll do better generally with lobs.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]