*Simple* Range question

Returned3

I decided to go do some fun ranging and I was wondering, aside from the specials:

What is the difference between a magic shortbow, magic longbow and a seercull?

Oh and is the Dark Bow worth 1m as I'm considering to buy it.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

msb and seercull are same speed and stats--- msb has better spec for training seerculls spec is better for pvp

dark bows spec pretty much pwns all but is verry slow

does anyone even use a long bow anymore??

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Fun ranging? :D If it's for fun, I gather that exp rate doesn't matter? If so just use a Magic Longbow or Composite bow. It looks pretty nifty and if you have a green Achievement Hood + green cape to go with it, even better; looks just like an Elven Ranger or something.

For that confirm kill, MLB or MCB has the Power Shot (and no its not that Canon camera advertisement) : An accurate shot that will definitely inflict damage. :D 35% drain by the way. If you can spare a Crystal Bow, even better ^ ^

ishidawithhisbowdrawnmm1.gif

This is the definition of fun! :XD:

EDIT: Dark Bow isn't something you'd want to buy for fun training if you won't be using it anymore afterwards unless you have loose coins to spare.

msb and seercull are same speed and stats--- msb has better spec for training seerculls spec is better for pvp

dark bows spec pretty much pwns all but is verry slow

does anyone even use a long bow anymore??

first off, the seercull is slow compared to msb

nobody ever used longbows

dark bows are best for sniping in pvp stuff

Diomedus.png

Diomedus.png

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left