99 skills idea

Painy

Hey

Ok then so at the moment when you get a skill to 99 there is nothing else to level with that skill. So here is my suggestion when you get a skill to 99 it allows you to do a quest, which once you have completed that quest it allows you to use a new skill which gradually improves the skill that you got to 99 and did the quest for.

This could be like:

99 str = a quest you can do once you have done this quest it allows you to train a new or skills. So for str maybe some specialities types of fighting skills which you can choose once of them when your fighting and it allows you to hit higher.

99 atk = maybe the same sorts of specialities only this time they allow you to use new weapons for each specialities and you can select one of the specialities to use at a time.

99 def = pretty much same thing as before only for new armours.

99 hp = Not entirely sure what could be done with this ideas post here.

99 range = specialities for range and only being able to use one at a time. New range weapons/armour.

99 Prayer = special abilities so prayer drains slower maybe?

99 Magic = specials abilities new magic armour/weapons.

Then there would be improvements for the other skills with similer things like specialties and allowing the use of new stuff and making of new stuff.

Post here what you guys think of it if people like it i could post it on the runescape sugestion forum. Also if you have other ideas that could be added to it tell me.

It was an idea so that like when people get a skill to 99 they can still further improve it in ways without it going past 99 cause after a while it takes alot of xp. it was just an idea as i have seen a few post about raising the skill past 99 so why not have a skill or skills that can cary on from it to make it better still?

edit: Well it made sence in my mind but i gess thats my weird way of thinking.

I think what sj meant was the post was a bit hard to read. MAybe if you rephrased it for clarity, as I'm having a hard time comprehending what you're trying to say, too.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

what he's trying to say is that when u get a level 99, you are rewarded by being able to use new equipment, or you get special abilities that a non level 99 would not be able to do.

I also like the idea, but as crim said, its not the right time. More people need to get level 99's before this can be done.

knightsoforderse9.png