My New sig

bentyrrell

This is kind of a family board, and there is a gore rule. You have decapitated body parts and a river of blood, I don't think it's within that gore rule.

Clean up your line work,

It needs shading, Quer Skull has a wagon kicking thread on this just search for it.

deadforumslol.png

[cough] Hypercrits[\Cough]

cmon....... I've seem worse more gorrier ones then my one .... plus its first pixel

You spell hypocrit wrong and then you have ago at me for c/c...honestly if your gonna ask for c/c after you get it don't whinge saying "it's my first, bla bla bla"

And no I havn't seen gorier ones here, maybe except for TJ's but his is for someone at another board. Your's is full of decapitated people and a river of blood.

deadforumslol.png

if u can't take the c/c u get then there is no point of posting, like axe said

also wayyyyyyyyyy to much gore, i pass out really easily, and i bet if like TJ made that sig i coulda passed out from it half a person being pulled up on a fishing line, a guy missing a hand in a box? river of blood with bones in it?

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

I don't understand the idea of it....

hes fishing in a pond with a sewer coming from the wildy which is depositing noob parts.

you forgot selling the noob parts for kebab meat and that is not a river of blood its wildy water

I don't understand the idea of it....

hes fishing in a pond with a sewer coming from the wildy which is depositing noob parts.

you forgot selling the noob parts for kebab meat and that is not a river of blood its wildy water

Not a river of blood, yet the whole river seems to be full of decapitated body parts...seems a bit odd to me.

deadforumslol.png

OK, so it's your first pixel, but you've used auto shapes a lot, the tube is made from an oval and a straight line, the sun and speech/thought bubble are made from ovals, I think the box that the guy is sitting on is the rectangle tool, as is the box of 'kebab meat'. The cliff thing is two straight lines and a curve, the ivey or stuff is the paintbrush tool thats been squiggled about a bit, the text has all been typed in without any attempt to make it fit in, and I'm pretty sure the guys head is an oval.

Any more I missed?